finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 160

Posted: 12 years ago
@karan - pleaasee pleaseee upload the pics now if you can. e-mail someone or try FB , imgur , imageshack , anything. pleasee see what you can do (:
SaRun really awesome Really very happy they rock..
love them...
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Kambal mein lapet ke maar rahi hai! Hahahahahaah! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
wat????
Originally posted by danno

me too in same boat with u guys😭
me too bcoz of this stupid pow cut😭
Are there any chances of them visiting again?Or had they had enough with the first time?😆
Originally posted by Mahi07

Tomorrow😲!? How will i sleep😕?? Oh well you deserve the rest, Thanks again karan🤗! And please please please try your best to post the pics! Or mail them to someone and ask them to post it for you
you can trust anyone of us and mail us if you want to edit your pic we will
Originally posted by me_says

Stampede is the word 😆 

and I'll hurt someone (most probably myself) if all this was someone's veryryy belated april fool's🤢 
Don't scare me please😆
even i am thinking the same. :| i need pics ðŸ˜†
I just went through 20 pages of stampede ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Dude, if this is not true I will make a post on IF IPKKND family's reaction to this which will not be very nice! ðŸ˜†

Ahaan... I just found it really strange that they were able to type such long msgs so quickly...Anyhow, Karan, post a pic. Upload anywhere and share it with us... and if you were fooling us, you're in trouble dude. You must be having a smartphone... post a pic! Prove it. Or else this topic is getting closed... You can crop yourself out from the pics/add copyright sign whatever. Just post a pic! Please! :) And I'm sorry if you weren't fooling us, I really did NOT mean to hurt you!! It's just that...seeing so many people faking all this...I've become a little skeptical towards all these kinds of posts! But thank you SO much for sharing, keeping us updated all the time! Really really sweet of you! :)
Edited by HopelessCase - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --softyy--

wat????

Its a saying in Hindi...basically means that you are telling them its okay they missed the post but also telling them that they came here and replied. ;) :D
HELP!!! CAN ANYONE POST THE LAST MSGS OF SaRun...cant seem to find anything in this thread!!!
plz...