Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanaya, you are reaaally very adorable as Khushi! Thanks for playing her SOOO well!! :D

And Barun, I have to tell you I LOVE your wife's name! Also do you and your wife ever sit and see IPKKND's episodes? :)

Love you both!
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Aiyoo I am going CRAZY in here 🤣 Sanaya Barun you are just fantabulous and if I may say so-IPKKND FORUM WE ROCK!!! *bwahahaha hugs for all of you* Sanaya Barun don't freak out if you are reading this 🤣 ok maybe you are but still😆
KZ1412 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
MUCH LOVE FROM US CRAZY AMERICANS!!!!

-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SERIOUSLY guys if you are there...we just wanna tell you how much we love you...

SARUN do see this vm please...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGQQDZGMvjs[/YOUTUBE]
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: molten_lava

<font size="3">Barun wanna ask you once again! do you wanna go sky diving with me???</font>

hi this is barun,ya we will go after shooting,ha ha ha
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much sanaya and barun for taking out your precious time to spend it with us.We all want u two to just know dat we love you so so so so much  😳
ArhiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Hi friends this sanaya,wow so many fans are here on line and last time when i came here there were 74 pages and now they are 100 plus.barun is here with me as we have 10 minutes so we can have fun

Thats how much we love you :)

keep poostinggg

i love youuu
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
we love u Sanaya and Barun ❤️

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Abey kaun comment kar raha hai Bey on my mature OS' while Sarun are on IF! STOP IT! Baad mein karna! :p 

And Sarun, dont open any post entitled mature or gutter...its for your own mental sanity! Trust me! ;) :D

HAHAHAAHAHAA!!!!! OH SHITTT!!! This made me laugh so much Raeee!! Bwahahaaha
Ankita09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aaa..*scream*..and now...barun sobti u are d hottest rocking sexiest man alive on d face of dis earth..i love ur wardrobe..khushi ...u shud not have done dat to his cloths..dat tore us apart..no way..arnav ..forgive her for watever u wish to but not for wat she did to ur wardrobe and dat epic legendary WHITE SHIRT...u knw we cried here...white short rest in peace...damn...but ..barun..ur still so sexy???? how?? kabh se hai yeh talent aap mein??? and sanaya i love ur lip colors n ur skin is flawles...yay !!!! gudlukin barun sexy barun and im so insane..:P