Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bobop

barun...u r the next male actor after srk for whom ive gone absolutely crazy...love u

i second u on that!!!!!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

Hi friends this is barun again,i am just amazed to see IF and karan just showed me that currently #1 on if,well thanks to you all once again and i just want to say that as long as your love and support is with us we can make anything possible.thanks love bye and take care.

AHHH BARUN WE LOVE YOU! COME TO THE UK WITH SANAYA!😃
Ankita09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BARUN ASKING FOR FONE?? why ?? does he wish to read more...oh ul love it here...join d party barun sobti..we'l ripe u apart...hahaha..:P
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

copy 🤣

same pinchhh🤣🤣
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i m so excited **screaming in joy***

hope i m not losing it...

you guys are fantastic...exceptionally good actors...you're simply AMAZING!!!!!

barun and sanaya u guys rockk...set the stage on fire!!!!:D

Edited by icegurl789 - 12 years ago
-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hi friends this is barun again,i am just amazed to see IF and karan just showed me that currently #1 on if,well thanks to you all once again and i just want to say that as long as your love and support is with us we can make anything possible.thanks love bye and take care.

No thanks is needed u deserve to be on #1
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">SANAYA, BARUN LOVE YOUUU!😃</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">Barun look, Your on number 1 on IF😃😃</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">Sanaya don't worry, Next week on Tuesday your rank is def going to increase!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">You both rockkk, Please come to the UK!</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">P.S This is JABEEEN😃</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">Talked to you Sanaya on BBC Asian network, I was the one who asked what your favourite colour is and Barun you said my name on the Rangmunch interview!😆</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00ff">Awww i love you too! You both are simply awesome!<3</font>

Chicks!!! 🤗 Kaisi hai tu?!! And omg!!! Ya! I hope he sees his rank! <3
Black_Paradize thumbnail

baruuunnn plz cut ur hairs in devali style  plz plz plz 😭
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

omfg...i cant write anything properly also...barun just know that maa grandparents too love you so much😳
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
HS!!!!!!
Are they really reading this...

Barun...u rr jst amazing and Sanaya u always look so beautiful.

Barun there r so many things i would have loved to ask you... but there's one thing that i want to tell u, u look grt with ur hair cut like that of the Dwali seq.

Keep up the good work guys...