finally i met ARHI,arhi was live on IF,update pg236 - Page 48

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ---Pari---

🤣 SaRun ka Asar!!! 🤣 wonder what would happen if we actually met them!!! I think we'd scare them for sure! 🤣

🤣 ya for sure!! 😆 they will be scared of us and our shouting.. i just shouted 🤪🤣
Originally posted by Karan.G.king

Hello lovely people this is sanaya yani apki khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.thank you all our fans for showering your love on us,i never ever thought that our fans love us so so so so so much,we also love u very much.i just read this thread out and saw so many questions but unfortunately cant answer them as barun is asking for phone and also we have got go for shoot.bye love u all

Thanks SanayaJi  ( can't believe this - seems as a dream to me )
Hi sanaya how are u? U are doing a great job as Khushi.Keep it up.But i miss Our Monaya very much.Hope u read this.
U are really lucky yaar that u met them.
omg...am i dreaming...😳😳😳love u both so so much barun and sanaya...god bless u...both.love u both u rock...!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Hello lovely people this is sanaya yani apki khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.thank you all our fans for showering your love on us,i never ever thought that our fans love us so so so so so much,we also love u very much.i just read this thread out and saw so many questions but unfortunately cant answer them as barun is asking for phone and also we have got go for shoot.bye love u all

LOVE YOU SANAYA!!!!!!!!!! Mwah sweetie!!!!! xxx

Are we getting another message from Sobti??

Dies again xx

Squeeel!!!! love u too sanaya! you are amazing! ipkknd would not be ipkknd without you!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe Sarun are reading this thread!!! LOVE YOU BOTHHH. You guys are world-famous!!! I LOVE your off screen chemistry, Barun & Sanaya!! You are SO damn adorableee. <3 
*Touchwood* 

Sanaya...I LOVE YOU!!!!! You are Awesome!

Barun and Sanaya...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!! 😊 😊

Thankyou sooo much!! For taking the time out to send a message to us!! It really means alot to us!

You are just fantastic and love You a lot👏