VirMan SS...Tum Ho Mera Pyaar...Part 29 pg 146 - Page 99

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome Update..~!!itna baada jatka dediya...God hate cliffhanger. but they make thing more inetersting😆...Eager waiting for the next n Thnks for the PM..:)~!!! Edited by Syed695 - 10 years ago
awesome update
wrong place to stop
hope virat is going to be fine
cant wait for the next part
please continue soon
Hoo end me kya kar diya i hope virat ko kuch na ho..
Amazinh update and continue soon
beautiful update
hope nothing hppns to virat
Amazing update loved it was so sweet when virat
Didn't want to say bye to her virika small convo was so
Sweet hope virat is ok continue soon and do pm me
thanks sending me pm hey that is not good they have not started there marriage life and not proper love stories you bring such big twist don't do this to them don't separated them and updated soon I eager to know what happen in their life update quick
nahiii... virat ka accident!!!... but i toh-like the twist very much... virman missing each other was so cute... also loved how chaudhary family was teasing manvi...                               cont very soon now... thnks fr pm...:)
wow loved it the starting was so so so cute n ADORABLE😃 virat to usse jane he nae dai raha tha pta nae kis kis ka khayal rakhne ko bol daita aur kitne bar bye bol raha tha aadha din to uske bye ma he nikal jata🤣... only six hours mai usko bhut zada wale manvi ke yaad bhi agae😆
virat is so loving yar...but the end was horrifying n shocking😲 but like the twists as they keep the story going on👍🏼
plzzz cont soon n thanks for the pm n pm me also the nxt time plzzz ok😊
Wonderful update, I loved Virat's restlessness to be with Manvi. 😳 I hope Virat is fine though. 😭Edited by nimi00 - 10 years ago
lovely update⭐️😃
ending is sad😔
i hope virat is fine😭
plzzz plzzz update it quick...
can't wait for next update...