Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ssmily_face

There are many lolayees in this serial ... getting confused who is being referred... is it Moorthy's mom ??

yes the one and only Moorthy's mom. 😉
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year PP makkazs 🤗 Join in the tamil new year tread and share your wishes here ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2930274

boredsoul thumbnail
Ellaarukkum iniya tamil puthaandu nazhvazhtukkal
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update guys. Excellent updates very detailed. Thank you it is like watching the serial but being spared by the agony of watching it. I waiting for Komaru and co and Mayil and co to get super aaps from Paruamu Gopi and gang. Mayil is already seeing some of it now. Devanai ku ithum venum ithuku melayim venum.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: eclat

Thanks Shreenithi

Dhims Divya sambarla poison kalandhurumaa Mahesu - problems solved...

Silent Sornakkaa title not okay for one simple reason.  Innaikku quietaa imsikkira Divya character ennaikku thiruvaai thirakkum nu andha ThirumuruganukkE veLichcham.  avainga open mouth aachchudhunaa two sornakkaas not possible in the same serial.

😆😆.but Dhims Divya is so hard up for that useless fellow. He is selling his body to get all the money he can lay his hands on just like his greedy sister. I thought this fellow was good and different from his sister and BIL but he has proven that he is one of them.😡

I just hope that Divya is not able to get a penny from her inlaws and that they would chase her out of their home after discovering her illicit affair. Then I want to see if this fatso will still cling to his Divya madam when she becomes a pauper like him ?
?😡

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent updates. Appreciate it very much. A well job done!!👍🏼
Sue Nair thumbnail
Just want to know if this rowdy's name is Kumar or Komaru? Enna paer indhe Komaru? - looks like the country bumpkins pronounce it that way is it?😍 
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
His name is kumar...

His mummy calls him komaru...
u irukka place la "O" pottanga...