~~~~*RaJi (ViRu) land*~~~~(11) - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vibz88

Something is fishy for sure:-) i think she might be zuha. But if she s not then its some secret stalker of raji land who knows you
I asked Zuha , she said she have no internet , maybe it can even be her , she is a big drama queen
How should I know her
1- I have no Indian friends other than you guys
2- We are a sunni muslim family , Deepali is not a muslim name , so can she be related to me
3- In class its me and saaha who watch sns , and as per I know saaha doesnt have any fb , if anything

I really dont know this girl πŸ˜•
Hey good morning:-) you wont believe it and its even a little silly lol i had a dream on none other than rashi s redemption. Actually jigar comes to know that she broke anita s wedding and tells this to hetal then she scolds her next scene jigar is so angry he puts a gun on her head and gun shout. Actually its rashi s dream. Next scene is on a beach she keeps walking towards the sea everyone keeps shouting but she keeps walking finally she dips in (i cant explain it hope you get wat i mean to say )then next there s a huge ganesh statue in the water she stands in front of it and prays she climbs the stairs to go near the feet of the idol. That s when i got up

Hey good morning:-) you wont believe it and its even a little silly lol i had a dream on none other than rashi s redemption. Actually jigar comes to know that she broke anita s wedding and tells this to hetal then she scolds her next scene jigar is so angry he puts a gun on her head and gun shout. Actually its rashi s dream. Next scene is on a beach she keeps walking towards the sea everyone keeps shouting but she keeps walking finally she dips in (i cant explain it hope you get wat i mean to say )then next there s a huge ganesh statue in the water she stands in front of it and prays she climbs the stairs to go near the feet of the idol. That s when i got up

πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Why you laughing? Lol i was shocked that i actually dreamed about rashi. That gal is always in my head. She was wearing that yellow saree when she went into the water.

Why you laughing? Lol i was shocked that i actually dreamed about rashi. That gal is always in my head. She was wearing that yellow saree when she went into the water.

i use to dream about her but will  forget it in morning...
Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
Lol oki. I woke up after tat dream so i remember. Hey did u read bhavya s new ff. I really like rashi in that

Lol oki. I woke up after tat dream so i remember. Hey did u read bhavya s new ff. I really like rashi in that

shayad yahi pyaar hai??

ha.. i saw that.. rashi loves ahem not jigar and poor jigar.. he seems to like rashi.

did u see the pics of that reporter with saathiya cast.. no rashi even decoration items (jigar and parag) r there
Ya poor jigar:-) i think i will update my ff now but am feeling so lazy to reply to the comments lol

no where are the pics? Who posted them?Edited by vibz88 - 12 years ago

Ya poor jigar:-) i think i will update my ff now but am feeling so lazy to reply to the comments lol

yep go and update..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ lazy girl.. reply later.. first write ur update somewhere..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2933855

My stupid net stops working .

write the update in word or something.. before posting🀒