Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

@rashi...I haven't seen any of their earlier shows..soo no clue abt tht but I still don't think it's because they r nt comfortable in doing such scenes...

let's forget abt SR and let's talk abt general scenes...when do we actually see them together??cv's really need to balance out the time between both the lead-couples...

trust me before being kicked out even during kinjal and sandook drama there were scenes upto 4 min 5 mins.. its after these exposal track there is hardly a 2 min scene and not kitchen politics gohem covers the entire screen space..
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched two of his earlier shows both of them dint have any sr or romantic scenes. Coz in one he hated his wife and loved someone else while in the second his wife dint love him and they were friends. Both the shows wrapped up abruptly so they never had such scenes. Happy ending finally
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

I watched two of his earlier shows both of them dint have any sr or romantic scenes. Coz in one he hated his wife and loved someone else while in the second his wife dint love him and they were friends. Both the shows wrapped up abruptly so they never had such scenes. Happy ending finally

soo r the SNS cv's trying to maintain the record😡😡
ankita_raji thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

trust me before being kicked out even during kinjal and sandook drama there were scenes upto 4 min 5 mins.. its after these exposal track there is hardly a 2 min scene and not kitchen politics gohem covers the entire screen space..

yes...we've hardly got any scenes after kinjal and sandook track...after tht the story was all abt gohem or as always kitchen-politics...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

ohho either he doesn't like his wife or his wife doesn't like him .. hey in first show.. he was only for a few episodes i think and he didn't marry any girl.. hero was some other guy..
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

yes...we've hardly got any scenes after kinjal and sandook track...after tht the story was all abt gohem or as always kitchen-politics...

no during exposal track jigar was there in almost all episodes.. but he was in mm and she was in cm.. that was the difference.. to be exact after rashi's b'day.. 🤢 🤢 it was all about gohem
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Boo the cv s @rahul i guess drac died and went to hell :-)

do you think vishal still plays polo?
ankita_raji thumbnail

no during exposal track jigar was there in almost all episodes.. but he was in mm and she was in cm.. that was the difference.. to be exact after rashi's b'day.. 🤢 🤢 it was all about gohem

yes...he was there in almost all the episode but for hardly 2-3 mins...not more than tht...and moreover,I was talking abt their scenes together...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul05

Hey dont u think tht sns is a family show... And m sure if a family had watched the gohem moments everyone must have gone to their rooms without watching each others face.

u meant that sd?? they r compensating it with not showing any kind of scenes with raji...😡
ankita_raji thumbnail

u meant that sd?? they r compensating it with not showing any kind of scenes with raji...😡

exactly...and rahul we r nt talking only abt sr...we r talking abt raji scenes in general...