Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

she is nowhere to be seen.. i send a lot of pms and all.. no reply...

hey did u get my pm??

yaa...I got it...I'm going through it right now...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why don't u reply ur view ??  u made a good choice by avoiding it.. kavya says they showed her for 5 seconds and it was all about gohem and anitha..
ankita_raji thumbnail

why don't u reply ur view ??  u made a good choice by avoiding it.. kavya says they showed her for 5 seconds and it was all about gohem and anitha..

thank god...I didn't watch it...

p.s.rashi...since u want a long reply...can I plzz reply tmrw...I hv my internal assessment tmrw...hv to study for it...soo I'm here for another 5-10 mins...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

thank god...I didn't watch it...

p.s.rashi...since u want a long reply...can I plzz reply tmrw...I hv my internal assessment tmrw...hv to study for it...soo I'm here for another 5-10 mins...

okay.. me too going to study...😃
ankita_raji thumbnail

okay.. me too going to study...😃

ur exams r starting from wednesday na??
Queen.Bee thumbnail

ur exams r starting from wednesday na??

yep...

they show rashi giving food to baa and hetal was also in the room.. food was good and by their facial expression i thought they were praising rashi but when i switched on the sound.. they were praising kokila.. for suggesting to make paratha.. like koki knows everything and how to deal with everyone.. rashi must leave mm and should find a way of living like vibha's os.. its good for her and us..
ankita_raji thumbnail

yep...

they show rashi giving food to baa and hetal was also in the room.. food was good and by their facial expression i thought they were praising rashi but when i switched on the sound.. they were praising kokila.. for suggesting to make paratha.. like koki knows everything and how to deal with everyone.. rashi must leave mm and should find a way of living like vibha's os.. its good for her and us..

thanks for the update rashi...soo it was a useless episode...I'm sure after wut has happened...hetal will nvr speak against kaagdi now...uff...

anyways...I'm gonna go now...cya tmrw...and best of luck for ur preparations...byeee🤗
Queen.Bee thumbnail

thanks for the update rashi...soo it was a useless episode...I'm sure after wut has happened...hetal will nvr speak against kaagdi now...uff...

anyways...I'm gonna go now...cya tmrw...and best of luck for ur preparations...byeee🤗

bye...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anki if you read this all the best for ur xam . Damn my net connection its taking hours . Lazy useless .
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Anki if you read this all the best for ur xam . Damn my net connection its taking hours . Lazy useless .

how is it now??