Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankita_raji

please don't bother watching today's episode...

did i miss something anki.. read above summary.. i was a 🤬 head to watch that online not complete just a glance..

still under warning anki.. and everything is very depressing...
Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

did i miss something anki.. read above summary.. i was a 🤬 head to watch that online not complete just a glance..

still under warning anki.. and everything is very depressing...

no...u hv almost covered up everything...my raji moment for the day was when jigar is very happy and hugs baa...and rashi smiles seeing him...tht's it...nothing else is worth watching...

I hope there's no tsunami...and everything gets back to normal soon...
Queen.Bee thumbnail

no...u hv almost covered up everything...my raji moment for the day was when jigar is very happy and hugs baa...and rashi smiles seeing him...tht's it...nothing else is worth watching...

I hope there's no tsunami...and everything gets back to normal soon...

yep jigar hugged ba and also parag (does it count as a raji scene).. she will be happy seeing him happy.. but in total she was sad... gohem scene was very long.. didn't show others.. is it nxt day yet??..

how was her speech to gopi and what was the last scene??
ankita_raji thumbnail

yep jigar hugged ba and also parag... gohem scene was very long.. didn't show others.. is it nxt day yet??

no...it's still the same day...but the precap is of the next day...

her speech was exactly wut was shown in the precap...she says tht gobi doesn't know how it feels when u want something and u don't get it and she doesn't know how it feels to be insecure soo the day she realises tht...tht's when they will talk again and goes out of the kitchen...and in the last scene...kaagdi and hetal r in the kitchen...kaagdi tastes the vegetable and asks who made it...rashi excitedly says she did and asks it's nice na...then kaagdi says tht it's really salty...hetal says she'll make another vegetable but kaagdi asks rashi to make stuffed parathas with tht vegetable...and hetal agrees...rashi is unhappy...baa comes and says tht kaagdi is scaring rashi...but kaagdi says she isn't doing anything like tht and she is only saying wut is the truth...nothing more...nothing less...and then everyone goes out of the kitchen...and rashi is unhappy abt it...
Edited by ankita_raji - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail

@rahul.. hi

ankita_raji thumbnail

@rahul.. hi

I've edited tht post..hv a look..

@rahul...hi
Queen.Bee thumbnail

her speech was exactly wut was shown in the precap...she says tht gobi doesn't know how it feels when u want something and u don't get it and she doesn't know how it feels to be insecure soo the day she realises tht...tht's when they will talk again and goes out of the kitchen...and in the last scene...kaagdi and hetal r in the kitchen...kaagdi tastes the vegetable and asks who made it...rashi excitedly says she did and asks it's nice na...then kaagdi says tht it's really salty...hetal says she'll make another vegetable but kaagdi asks rashi to make stuffed parathas with tht vegetable...and hetal agrees...rashi is unhappy...baa comes and says tht kaagdi is scaring rashi...but kaagdi says she isn't doing anything like tht and she is only saying wut is the truth...nothing more...nothing less...and then everyone goes out of the kitchen...and rashi is unhappy abt it...

so baa didn't tell it was rashi's idea or about their drama??
ankita_raji thumbnail

so baa didn't tell it was rashi's idea or about their drama??

why would she...afterall it was rashi...and nt gobi😡😡
Queen.Bee thumbnail

why would she...afterall it was rashi...and nt gobi😡😡

u r right.. so end it with aarti??

poor girl.. how was she through out the torcher?? sad or kept a stern smile?? atleast they could have made raji stand nxt to each other.. least thing cv's can do.. but.. no..😡😭
ankita_raji thumbnail

u r right.. so end it with aarti??

poor girl.. how was she through out the torcher?? sad or kept a stern smile?? atleast they could have made raji stand nxt to each other.. least thing cv's can do.. but.. no..😡😭

she was sad definitely but in between she was happy too...I think she has no problem with everyone living together...all she wants is tht someone should support her...I think tmrw...she is gonna call kurmi...although I don't want it to happen...I agree...atleast they could ve made them stand together...

u were right rashi...god only knows when will we get to see them together in the same frame again...I hv no hopes nw😭😭
Edited by ankita_raji - 12 years ago