Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

do u think we will see jigar this month?? after today everyone leaves for office..

we will rashi , we will !!😆
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally loved yest micro scene.. very very much..it made my day.. the way she came and sit.. i felt she was a bit upset thinking she is the reason for his tears.. and he was comfortable enough to cry in front of her rather in the bathroom like in kinjal issue..

ha we will see him after all he needs to get shocked to see anitha back and stand along with rags in bg...
Edited by rashi.krishna - 12 years ago
Cintila thumbnail

i totally loved yest micro scene.. very very much..it made my day.. the way she came and sit.. i felt she was a bit upset thinking she is the reason for his tears.. and he was comfortable enough to cry in front of her rather in the bathroom like in kinjal issue..

ha we will see him after all he needs to get shocked to see anitha back and stand along with rags in bg...

gawwd rashi !!🤣 please be optimistic u're making me saaad😭
Queen.Bee thumbnail
saw new promo??

gohem outing.. don't know why but i am feeling nothing.. no optimism no nothing... its like story ended yest... happy ending...
Cintila thumbnail

saw new promo??

gohem outing.. don't know why but i am feeling nothing.. no optimism no nothing... its like story ended yest... happy ending...

arre , let them go ut if they want to...dont let gohem track bother u ..we'll hve a raji story in parallel too... ðŸ˜Š
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

arre , let them go ut if they want to...dont let gohem track bother u ..we'll hve a raji story in parallel too... ðŸ˜Š

can u tell me what was the parallel raji track for past 1 month precisely after v day??

still i hope and pray u r right...

any news .. for us??
Cintila thumbnail

can u tell me what was the parallel raji track for past 1 month precisely after v day??

still i hope and pray u r right...

any news .. for us??

no new at all !! just hope bth of them r shooting ! talking about past one month we've seen both raji nd gohem but the main track was separation track !!
Queen.Bee thumbnail

no new at all !! just hope bth of them r shooting ! talking about past one month we've seen both raji nd gohem but the main track was separation track !!

u saw raji?? what? where?.. we miss something or r u talking about laddoo and blind track??
Cintila thumbnail

u saw raji?? what? where?.. we miss something or r u talking about laddoo and blind track??

we got 1 raji scene in 1 week that's ll !! quota over !!
Queen.Bee thumbnail

we got 1 raji scene in 1 week that's ll !! quota over !!

hmm... hope anitha make rashi jealous somehow.. 😉 (this is called the highest peak of optimism)