If this show truly...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
shuns child-maariage, if it really wants to help eradicate child-marriage , then J-A shd not get back together...esp after J's outburst yday, the lil bit of desire that I had for JA union is gone ---hate that guy, let G and her mom say anything, but he knows A from his childhood and yet he says all that ...pls Anandi like how u have decided to throw J's things out of ur life, throw J himself out, he DEFINITELY DEFINITELY doesnt deserve u...pls CVs, get the new guy in and am sure J's family will support Anandi with her decision , dadisa included...

PS: terrible epi yday, felt hurt seein Anandi's condition, she doesnt need it ...and while the precap was shown, some of us had hope that may be to pacify G, Jagaya is acting and shouting at A, but no, he actually was shouting, hate him, actually hate him more than G...
no one agreess :(
atleast after yday's epi, I am convinced that childhood marriages lead to become a punishment to the couple

but on second thots -- dont ppl marrying well in their 20s and 30s drift away from each other and have EMAs ?????
Originally posted by smittu

shuns child-maariage, if it really wants to help eradicate child-marriage , then J-A shd not get back together...esp after J's outburst yday, the lil bit of desire that I had for JA union is gone ---hate that guy, let G and her mom say anything, but he knows A from his childhood and yet he says all that ...pls Anandi like how u have decided to throw J's things out of ur life, throw J himself out, he DEFINITELY DEFINITELY doesnt deserve u...pls CVs, get the new guy in and am sure J's family will support Anandi with her decision , dadisa included...

PS: terrible epi yday, felt hurt seein Anandi's condition, she doesnt need it ...and while the precap was shown, some of us had hope that may be to pacify G, Jagaya is acting and shouting at A, but no, he actually was shouting, hate him, actually hate him more than G...

@red - I believe , this is precisely the reason why the CV's directed it this way!! They want even the JaAn fans to hate that idea of JaAn re-union! It appears well planned...A's marriage proposal coming after her complete  emotional break-up makes us feel that she may marry again. Also, the day Jag begs her for forgiveness is the day ,the revelation of truth happens..we don't have to worry about A taking him back when he begs her..cause he ruined it to the core which is such a relief!
Cant agree more Perseus !!
Marriage in itself is a necessary evil. One has to face it. This episode is a wake up call for Anandi to focus more on her own life than worry about those immoral morons. Edited by sree.m - 12 years ago
Though I felt bad about J raving at A. I am glad that it all came out and A can finally move on and throw J out of her mind and life.

I guess it would require an outburst such as this to do this.
Originally posted by -Perseus-

@red - I believe , this is precisely the reason why the CV's directed it this way!! They want even the JaAn fans to hate that idea of JaAn re-union! It appears well planned...A's marriage proposal coming after her complete  emotional break-up makes us feel that she may marry again. Also, the day Jag begs her for forgiveness is the day ,the revelation of truth happens..we don't have to worry about A taking him back when he begs her..cause he ruined it to the core which is such a relief!

I doubt that Jagya ruined it. Knowing Anandi and how "great" she is, she will take him back in a heart beat. I hope you are right and Anandi moves on and never takes him back even if he realizes his mistakes. People like Jagya deserved to be alone. They don't deserve  to have such great high value family and wife like Anandi because they tend to blame all their self mistakes onto others. He will never learn, and i hope Anandi learns from this outburst from her "ex" and moves forward with her life even if she doesn't decide to marry.