ArHi OS | Once upon a Fairytale - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome OS.. I liked the fact that you also considered the recent spoiler about Arnav's childhood memories.. Great..

Thanks for the PM...
D last few lines were lovely😍 very beautifully written..n its cute too😊..ya,luv mks u do crazy unbelievable thngs..it has got so much power dat it cn turn a sane person insane nd an insane sane 😊
Inspired by London, Paris New York I see. Nice!!! Just saw the movie a couple of days back. Like the song. 

I loved Arnav πŸ˜ƒ (as usual)
Beautiful!! πŸ‘
You are a fantastic writer.
really beautifully written
wow piano that's nice
thanx for the pm:)
Aww! it was so magical! :D
Amazing OS πŸ˜ƒ
Woah, did that actually happen or was I dreaming ... It was too good to be real. I don't wanna describe it in words coz that would be an understatement so let me just give you a Internet hug πŸ€— *hugs you tightly* seriously It was out of the world feeling and your making me believe in fairy tales even more :) and the last senense the way you wrote it bought a tear in my eye it was like a cheery on top f the cake to finish it of with <3 πŸ‘

Love Neema Edited by N33MA - 12 years ago
Wow just loved it... Beautifully written...
Thanx for the pm
I love it! I totally get what you are trying to say with this! I'm going to go buddy you now and read everything in your index.