PLZ read this topic

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey just wanted to share something
i was happening to visit soem other show forum
abd by chance i visited IPKKND forum  and came across a very interesting topic

and the topic was about the politics IF is playing
someone complained tahe previous week their actor got 2 articel and they tried hard to bring him to 1 position but IF played politics and release GC's articel just before the day of ranking and she also told taht GC got one more artice thsi week
and their actors got an article after 6 months

now just tell me is IF baised to us or to them as their views is always high than GURTI and no proper explanation is there nut the thing is that GURTI should have high views as their profile and pics are beng viewed most and GURTI have more no of pic that them so view should be more

and she was also telling that IF members love GURTI that's why they want to keep them in top

PS:sorry if i have hurt anyone MODS pz dont be angry
and plz dont bash anyone i just made thsi topic as i find it very interesting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
kya hua galz didnt u find it interesting

Craziest_MG thumbnail
ohh they are saying that IF is supporting us...lol
What a joke...plz yaar...IF humari nahi sunta...specially vijay...agar sunte toh humari kisi problem ka answer toh dete.
Forget it yaar.
abinash079 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

ohh they are saying that IF is supporting us...lol
What a joke...plz yaar...IF humari nahi sunta...specially vijay...agar sunte toh humari kisi problem ka answer toh dete.
Forget it yaar.

are yaar jab men padi i was laughing holding my stomach
great joke of the century that IF is supporting GHSP actors/actress
and with this supporting also we have not got the answer of views things
till now 😆😆😆
Craziest_MG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

<div></div>

are yaar jab men padi i was laughing holding my stomach
great joke of the century that IF is supporting GHSP actors/actress
and with this supporting also we have not got the answer of views things
till now 😆😆😆

Exactly yaar...last week only GC got 4 articles but his buzz points only 88...DD got a buzz, where she got 1500+ comments, still she gets 40+ buzz points...ise kya kahe...??
Plz yaar we already have so many problems...aur create mat karo.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what crap??
they are always promoting that show!!
drashti n guru are on top bcoz they have maximum fans n we work hard to keep them on top!!
IF always tags so many actors in dd's article always,, but in their article no one is tagged!!
they have so many articles n from which angle they dint have articles for six months!!
abinash079 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

Exactly yaar...last week only GC got 4 articles but his buzz points only 88...DD got a buzz, where she got 1500+ comments, still she gets 40+ buzz points...ise kya kahe...??
Plz yaar we already have so many problems...aur create mat karo.

haan this is the ting i m also thinking
thik hai dear no more discussin on this
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My opinion.

I think IF is supporting GC. Because on the week Barun got 2 articles, on Saturday midnight they gave an article to GC only tagged to him even though he mentioned his wife's name several times in the article, she was not tagged her being an actor herself. That is why people are talking like that. He will get 150 points for that article which would be the same as for Barun's points. So obviously this time they have a point.

But if they say this about DD then it is wrong. Because DD is not supported like that. Even yesterday's DD article was not solely tagged to her even though it was an interview of her they have tagged Kareena Kappor which will make DD getting less points even if she gets lots of comments for that article it would be divided. DD was on top because she was getting lots of views and comments from her fans. DD was on top sometimes back without any buzz points.

And yesterday's GC article I don't see any reason for that article since Wassup episode will be released on the night. There is nothing on the article actually. THis is the truth so other actors fans will also be not ahppy with what's happening.

But I also am confused about views. Barun getting highest views is confusing because DD gets lots of views for her pics every week more than 150,000 for her new pics.

I would prefer Buzz points not taken account for this ranking at all. I am not favouring anyu actor or actresses just expressing my opinion.

Craziest_MG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abinash079

<div></div>

haan this is the ting i m also thinking
thik hai dear no more discussin on this

Last line is not for you...its for them. 😆
abinash079 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mymagic13

what crap??
they are always promoting that show!!
drashti n guru are on top bcoz they have maximum fans n we work hard to keep them on top!!
IF always tags so many actors in dd's article always,, but in their article no one is tagged!!
they have so many articles n from which angle they dint have articles for six months!!

leave it yaar we cant do anything
only thing we could do is work hard for gurti