INDIA FORUMS People - Good in Politics..wowww - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys..I had to voice this loud becuase this is not the first time this is happening..

Barun would have got No.1 Position long back..like 2-3 weeks back itself ...but due to all such politics he is still in No. 3

Well the ranking here does not matter to me...I hardly care...But I hade to say this because I was sad thinking that even in such simple forums dirty politics is been played...even simple things like FORUMS are not spared man
completely agree.

But why such politics If???????//
I AGREE>..Only Barun deserves to be No. 1 not the current actor..
Originally posted by pashna

Well u might be right but why would IF do such things?? What is the advantage they get by keeping another person in no1 position, sorry for asking this question but is there any connection b/w the one leading and IF??  I am relatively new and kind have less knowledge regarding IF politics๐Ÿ˜ฒ

The only thing that come to mind as a reason is that whoever monitoring and/or providing these articles are biased towards a certain show hosted by these two particular actors (male and female) and just dont want their ranks to go down.

Someone incharge of IF articles put out two of Barun Sobti's articles and another staff member with a little bit of more partiality to these other two actors posted the other articles so that they wont lose ranks.

I hardly think the actors themselves would do politcs to raise their buzz points. They have a life I believe other than keep their rankings up on an internet forum ๐Ÿ˜†

Its the over partial staff members of IF thats wagging wars.

oh well.oh cares. we know who deserves the position and who don't. 
I agree with you 100%.. this was exactly my thought when I saw that other actor's article...haha
exactly!!!!!! even i noticed it... one of the other articles of the other actor was not at all necessary... it was covered in the wassup tv video... then why create a separate article for it????? why cant they stand some other actor raise up to no.1... anyway they give out articles on barun or sanaya once in a while the other 2 get it every week or so ๐Ÿ˜ก
but the major point is that we fans should keep commenting on their profiles... now certainly they cannot do anything about that. but sadly comments is the section where SaRun lag
Yeah, I was quite happy to see IF releasing two articles related to Barun, and I was so sure that he'd make it to 2nd position. But sigh, before the week came to an end, they released a bunch on the others. I also dont undestand why Sanaya doesnt seem to get any articles either.

and were the IF reporters on a spree of some sort...out there doing as many interviews as possible this week? Hmm...maybe...
I fully agree with you. I also noticed that very very hardly we see the articles of Barun & Sanaya. ๐Ÿ˜• Why IF, why do you do like this, what is the purpose of differentiating like this? Please don't play politics !!! Barun deserve to be at number 1 and so does Sanaya. Edited by ThreeDs - 12 years ago
Originally posted by CDlove

The only thing that come to mind as a reason is that whoever monitoring and/or providing these articles are biased towards a certain show hosted by these two particular actors (male and female) and just dont want their ranks to go down.

Someone incharge of IF articles put out two of Barun Sobti's articles and another staff member with a little bit of more partiality to these other two actors posted the other articles so that they wont lose ranks.

I hardly think the actors themselves would do politcs to raise their buzz points. They have a life I believe other than keep their rankings up on an internet forum ๐Ÿ˜†

Its the over partial staff members of IF thats wagging wars.

oh well.oh cares. we know who deserves the position and who don't. 

Thank u for clarifying my question. I know ipk is no1 in IF and the kind of crazy admiration we have for BS and SI I don't c it anywhere. I can't even compare them with anyone.
i like to say to stop obsessing over it...

i mean the maximum points u can get for buzz is 150. even if barun gets 150 for buzz, without increasing his comments and fans it will be difficult to bring him to the top!!

coz evn if gurmeet nd drashti doesnt have buzz points, they make the top 2 coz they have 3 times more fans nd more than double the comments that barun nd sanaya gets!!

so..even if gurmeet didnt have article out this week..he wud still be no 1 (its just simple calculation coz of no of fans nd comments), there is chance barun mite be no 2 tis week..but a better chance he mite drop to no 3 next week!!

i think instead of worryin abt buzz points (only 150), we shud try increasing the no fans(max 325 points) nd no of comments (275 points)