Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

INDIA FORUMS People - Good in Politics..wowww - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I totally agree!! Come Barun's 2 articles and the VERY next day they come with two articles on Gurmeet and dont even spare the no 2 actress. IF couldnt' have released them at a better time. ðŸ˜• It just goes on to show how biased some people are. Why have rankings if you want them to be ever static in the first place ?
Then again, Barun would always be our #1 actor rankings or no rankings. He needs no numbers to prove his credentials. We've all put in our level best to keep commenting, liking n everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: CDlove

The only thing that come to mind as a reason is that whoever monitoring and/or providing these articles are biased towards a certain show hosted by these two particular actors (male and female) and just dont want their ranks to go down.

Someone incharge of IF articles put out two of Barun Sobti's articles and another staff member with a little bit of more partiality to these other two actors posted the other articles so that they wont lose ranks.

I hardly think the actors themselves would do politcs to raise their buzz points. They have a life I believe other than keep their rankings up on an internet forum 😆

Its the over partial staff members of IF thats wagging wars.

oh well.oh cares. we know who deserves the position and who don't. 

This is beyond ridiculous..Like W*F...Also their fans have created MIDs but are not cleared..I mean just look at their fancount.Definitely case of MIDs..This truly disgusting..SHAME ON THIS RANKING SYSTEM.. Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

I feel we need to contact with Mr.Vijay about this

go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: devikamd

i like to say to stop obsessing over it...

i mean the maximum points u can get for buzz is 150. even if barun gets 150 for buzz, without increasing his comments and fans it will be difficult to bring him to the top!!

coz evn if gurmeet nd drashti doesnt have buzz points, they make the top 2 coz they have 3 times more fans nd more than double the comments that barun nd sanaya gets!!

so..even if gurmeet didnt have article out this week..he wud still be no 1 (its just simple calculation coz of no of fans nd comments), there is chance barun mite be no 2 tis week..but a better chance he mite drop to no 3 next week!!

i think instead of worryin abt buzz points (only 150), we shud try increasing the no fans(max 325 points) nd no of comments (275 points)

I agree with you..Barun and Sanaya lacks too much in comments part..we have so many comments in TellyBuzz articles but not in their profile...
Everyone plz make extra effort n comment on their profile 2 to 3 times in a day
JaNa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u voiced what had been playing on my mind...for quite some time...

pata nahi aisi na insaafi keun...but no worrie...we will still do our bit and bring SARUN right to the top...let's work on this together , folks!!!

YALLA, HABIBI!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
I agree wit u 100%. Ur so right, pls 4 gudness sake change Barun's position, he's always in the 3rd position n Gurmeet Chaudhary he's always in the 1st position (srry 4 all the Gurmeet n Maneet fans out there). I mean Barun deserves 2 b in the 1st position, after all he's a gud actor, I'm sayin tat Gurmeet is not a gud actor, he's a gud actor, but pls 4 gudness sake give importance 2 Barun, he's done a fantastic job, by takin up the role Arnav Singh Raizada, although it's a serious character. I knw tat most of u who r out there may b fans of Gurmeet out there (even I lyk Gurmeet), bcuz he's done a similar role lyk tat, I knw tat he essayed the role of Maan Singh Khurana in "GHSP", but guys don't u think v r not being fair 2 Barun? 
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with u !! Its totally not fair !! Yes Barun deserves to be in 1st pos... This time we tot its a best opportunity to increase his ranking... most of us comment in tat our 2 article almost reached 1000 comments ...Edited by pinky89 - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

This is beyond ridiculous..Like W*F...Also their fans have created MIDs but are not cleared..I mean just look at their fancount.Definitely case of MIDs..This truly disgusting..SHAME ON THIS RANKING SYSTEM..

We definitely need to contact the authority but the problem is even the mods are chosen from members of the forum and they are fans of someone! They are bound to get partial on an actor. I really dont see how we can wag war gainst the admins of IF if they are partial to one actor. At the end of the day they have the reins to do whatever they want.

riya-seth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey barun is the best! and only he deserves no. 1 position!
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know much about this politics stuff but I am mighty pissed that there is NEVER a Sanaya article! Not fair!!!! ðŸ˜²