I will update tonight or tomorrow depends if inspiration hits or not :)πŸ˜†
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
amazin part..loved khushi's reaction but m a lil bit feelin bad for arnav 
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent and yes you have to conclude this the way  you started it ... prefectly
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous! Both need to open up, and you should continue! 
winter.03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 3| I'm afraid i won't get out alive.

They say, you never really realize the true worth of someone until they have left your life completely, than only you come to understand their importance and worth. Similar was the state of Arnav Singh Raizada, had someone told him  a week ago, he was about to loose a part of himself whilst watching walking khushi walk away, he would have outright ridiculed the mere thought of it but now standing enclosed within the shadows,his wholes existence was put into question. Without her, it was like going back into the past, loosing his mother and sister all over again. The stars above taunted him for his loneliness, the moon sauntered his devastation and the dark night foreshadowed his tomorrow without her.

releasing deep withheld sigh of ignorance, he paced around the room relinquishing his own fears, emotions and insecurities. Her demand was of the simplest one's and somehow that had turned out to be the biggest hurdle for him. She didn't ask for too much, but it was still hard to give her what she needed because somewhere, he felt he was incapable of promising her the stability she needed. All his life he ran away from attachments and being tied down, not because someone didn't try but rather no one really mattered enough that he would give up his fears and entrust them in their hands until of course khushi. Despite his own lock down, she had somehow made way in his every fiber of being and for some reason he could not shake her off; or maybe he just didn't want too?

the phone vibrated bringing him out of his thoughts, hurrying over, '' anything ?'' he asked impatiently whilst the person on the end seemed to have given him nothing he wanted to know, clenching his fists in anger, arnav threw the phone on the bed.

regaining composure, he picked up the phone again, '' find her? i don't care how long it takes, i want to know where she is and that too right now!'' Arnav demanded with the authority the Raizada name brought, '' she couldn't have disappeared into thin air!'' growling and pacing were doing nothing to tame the fire within, he was feeling as helpless as he had when he watched his mother take away her own life in front of his innocent eyes. '' i said FIND HER'' and with that, he switched off the phone. He had tried calling her for countless days and hours but she never replied.

it had been a week now and khushi's whereabouts had not been revealed, he was going insane aching just for a glimpse of her. He tried to find out about her from every last person she knew, but none could give him what he needed. And to top it all, he knew, she was doing this on purpose. It brought a angst that she was depriving him even though she had come to know, how vital she had become to his being. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her because after that he would never let her go, ever.

Past ten, he winded up near the french windows again looking up at the sky, silently unknown to his own thoughts,wishing and praying to heavens for her. He just needed one more chance, it was true he had held himself back, because she in a way scared him. She had the power to read him and that was something he could not afford, vulnerability and him never mixed, power was his calling. The need to have all within the clasp of his own hands was right, with khushi it was all wrong and yet he knew in his own heart, it was right, more right than any fear, distrust, anger, anything and above it, she made it better somehow.

--------------------------------------------------------

'' thank you for letting me stay here'' khushi managed a smile, playing around with her fork

''your my daughter, you don't need to thank me'' her father said glancing upon his phone from time to time.

''well you know, just filling in the formalities'' sarcasm dripped from her voice

Mr Gupta turned his attention to his only daughter, catching on from her tone that something was amiss, '' you don't need to be formal with me, you know that right?''

''do i ? '' pausing, she pushed back a strand of hair, '' dad how do i know that when i can count on you and when i can't''

''what kind of question is that? I am your father, you can always count on me''

with a sarcastic smile, khushi pulled her chair back and got up, '' No dad, i can't count on you because i don't know if your door will be open when i need you. Till now it has always been closed. I have never been able to see you in a father figure, because you never allowed me to be your daughter. Ever since mom's death, you built up these walls that i have never be able to tear them down'' grabbing her plate, she walked a few steps before halting, '' so no dad, i don't know that i can count on you'' walking out from the dinning room, she headed straight to the guest room.

Spontaneous, well she never considered herself a woman who took risks, reason she needed everything to be planned or laid out before so she knew awaited for her, the future made her afraid after loosing her mother.So she was taking a big leap from the woman who sworn off men after a egotistic Arnav Singh Raizada and his demeaning ways of showing her just what a man was capable of, it given a chance to play with your heart.

She had set out and decided to visit her father at his farmhouse far off into a small town. She needed to get away from him but not only that, she also wanted to rid of the memories connected to him and that place. but was this reasonable? Or was it just a moment of pure stupidity? Well only time would tell what this step would breed, either she would loose him forever or gain him. Khushi
knew that she made him afraid but until he couldn't trust himself with her, she couldn't and would not do anything about it. She wasn't really a big believer in setting free of the hearts but for her own agony she needed him to prove that he really did indeed belong with her.

There were so many reasons to ward him and so many to keep him close but the biggest one that made her heart leap was, just him. It was hard and of course scary but Khushi knew he had somehow in his ways loosened her from the inside but the foundation was not that weak that one tumble and she would fall of course she would hold and grip tight because she was not entirely too ready to face a heart break. It was devastating enough that he didn't trust her with his feelings, but it would be total shattering if he just played with her feelings for his own physical desires.

the knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts about that one man who had stolen her heart right under from her close kept gaze, '' come in'' pulling up on the bed, she looked up with widened eyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
''you really have fallen, haven't you?'' his sister, light but powering whisper brought him out of his own distress and he placed a smile on his lips not wanting to worry her, '' love is of the essence of pain, they seem to go hand in hand'' she stated keeping it light. She was a silent viewer to all his agony, until now it had gotten too much.

''Anjali Di, I am fine'' Arnav walked away from the window and took a seat, '' and i have not fallen, Arnav Singh Raizada never falls ''

''unless it's in love with a woman named khushi'' Anjali dripped sweetness into her warm soothing voice and took a seat beside her younger brother, '' just admit it!''

''why should i?''

''because the truth needs to breathe''

''i have lost Di'' with defeat in his eyes and desperation in his voice, he looked towards her for support.

'' Love is never your weakness, its only our own fears that make us weak''

''its scary to know, how much she is a part of me now, my existence seems fatal without her!''

Anjali smiled with content, so her brother had indeed fallen. All his life, he had sworn off that one feeling which brought sadness into her life but what he didn't know was, without love he was incomplete, '' its like pushing yourself off the cliff, afraid but still have the strongest of beliefs to know that one person will catch you at the bottom''

''you had the belief and yet you still fell''

''i am not you Arnav, and You are not me''

'' but ...'' Anjali cut in before he could speak further, '' if the reason for not holding onto her is what happened with me, than let me tell you, i have never been ashamed to be your sister until today! Why are you putting her through so much pain because of fear, instead you should learn from my mistake and hold onto her, hold on more tighter, more secure than ever and never let her fade!''

Arnav started to speak but his phone interrupted his words and he passed a sigh before flicking the phone on, a smile arched upon his face, '' what is she doing there?'' stopping, he shook his head, '' nevermind, just message me the address''

Anjali stood up seeing a light upon her brothers face, '' you found her?''

Arnav nodded, grabbing his coat, he walked out of the room towards the light, and he knew just what that light was; it was khushi and he was coming for her because darkness now didn't want him anymore, light was calling upon him.

------------------------------------------
''can i come in?''

khushi twitched and nodded, '' this is your house'' her father smiled and lead inside the room, walking over to the corner shelf, '' what is it dad?''

''i am sorry'' he declared

khushi looked up confused, '' why are you apologizing?''

''i am sorry for building walls to high that you could never reach over them, i am sorry for keeping you away, and i am sorry for taking away your father also after loosing your mother''

feeling tears brim her eyes, khushi maintained her composure, ''  why now?''

He came forward and sat on the bed beside khushi, '' do you remember what your mother use to say,when she saw me buried in my work?''

Khushi smiled, '' she use to say, your a cheat, you married her but you spend more time with your work!''

''exactly and in a way she was right and after she left me, i took to what i knew i could control, khushi with you i didn't know where to start off -- i was so scared that i would loose you that i kept you far off'' confronting his feelings, her father forwarded his hand, '' and till now i really didn't know how far, and i am sorry about that''

without a word, Khushi wrapped her arms around her father,holding on for her dear life. Something was finally right, she was finding home again.

------------------------------------------

okay so i know this part totally sucks, blame my boss and work, i simply couldn't find enough time to write out the part with as much satisfaction as the others. But i am still posting it because i don't have the willpower to write it again πŸ˜†

anyway next part will be the last part , with loads of Arnav&Khushi & with this part i just wanted to show their feelings simmering and the realizations :)

Kia.

Edited by iwilldare - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Kia..!

A different side of Kushi! The father daughter dialogues were perfect and practical!

Arnav and Anjali was cute too! Loved the full update though no Arhi.. But next update would have them, right?

Thanks for the PM!

melovemayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww..Loved the father-daughter duo!!

I'm glad that Anjali said all those to Arnav !! He really needed it!!

Waiting for next part n Thanks for the PM :)
EverydayCloud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to have those ArShi moments ;)
Ended thumbnail
thanks for the pm! brillaint part. love how they are understanding with their loved ones. glad khushi is giving arnav a hard time. cant wait for their convo arnav has some making up to do. 
xxx