Kaun Banega Mallika ke Pati : Funpost - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hilarious. Hiraman kaka gaye tel lene loved it and cannot decipher ashutosh's expressions. How true. From comedy to Suspense thriller. Kaun jeetega yeh shaadi ki race 12 sec ya 12 saal. Kya sandalwale ko milega apni tapasya ka phal. Jaane ke liye dekhiye hamara unique hatke show :-)
Originally posted by simi5

Hilarious. Hiraman kaka gaye tel lene loved it and cannot decipher ashutosh's expressions. How true. From comedy to Suspense thriller. Kaun jeetega yeh shaadi ki race 12 sec ya 12 saal. Kya sandalwale ko milega apni tapasya ka phal. Jaane ke liye dekhiye hamara unique hatke show :-)

Thank you Simi.😊
@BLUE
Good lines for advertisement... we can supply to any SBB/SBS segments.😆

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
I can c mallu's future n it's not dat bright...lolz my instinct tell me she's gona live wiv 27 cats in d future...lolz poor cats...;)
🤣 -  the best part was "chakki peesing chakki peesing"

loved it!! that was Hilarious!
Fantastic Mudra..🤣 ðŸ¤£..how did I miss your post???
Ohh.. I imagined all the scenes... LOL...
Originally posted by aarch

Fantastic Mudra..🤣 ðŸ¤£..how did I miss your post???
Ohh.. I imagined all the scenes... LOL...

Thank you aarch..even I was missing you
Originally posted by karankritz4lyf

I can c mallu's future n it's not dat bright...lolz my instinct tell me she's gona live wiv 27 cats in d future...lolz poor cats...;)

@ BLUE
🤣
Originally posted by famzii05

🤣 -  the best part was "chakki peesing chakki peesing"

loved it!! that was Hilarious!

Thanks...Sholay's dialogues never go out of date
Originally posted by ithasme

@mudra: thanks for qouting my rply post.. 🥳 ... Superb fun post..:) mallu ki solid waat lagni chahiye.. She hs bcome such a despo.. Jagan uthao apni mallu sandal wali aunty ko aur le jaao usse hawai mein... Kis na kisi hosp. Mein senior doc. Bana doh..:) ki farak pende..:) ashni... Be happy BB is der for u both..:)

I thin Ashu will return her gift back, refuse to marry anyone but Nidhi and will go to get the keys and finds Nidhi outside the house. Mallu will accept jagus proposal for his property and money and also to make Ashu jelous.

Originally posted by gaurao

I thin Ashu will return her gift back, refuse to marry anyone but Nidhi and will go to get the keys and finds Nidhi outside the house. Mallu will accept jagus proposal for his property and money and also to make Ashu jelous.

let mallu go any where...do anything...other than marrying Ashu😆