Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aardhan

Mudra, this was too good. Even better than the last one πŸ˜† One of these days my baby is going to wake up hearing me laugh so loud!! πŸ˜†

Maybe when police are taking Mallu away Jaggu can ask for his very own vardaan... a gift of Mallu's wedding sandals so he can continue his sandal pooja for the next 12 years!!

Mallu's gift to him for all occasions
kulchitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ashutosh in an 'unable to decipher' expressions...actually half of his expressions are buried in that beard (probably eyes are showing...'I dont like this..But I have to'  😑
kinda expression..)
πŸ€”πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£  That says it all - know anything I add will be 🀬🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣😈😈
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good spirit Mudra,
fab. Post lol..
If not in the show ,all our wishes are fulfilled in your fun post,
enjoyed it.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  

Omg Mudra what a post!!!!! Am still holding my tummy which is paining from all this laughter...

But honestly it was a superb post...Well written...loved the emotions...Imagining Mallu-Sue chakki peissing and  peissing and peissing...for 12 long years...

Great job..Needed the laugh particularly after seeing the precap...

this is for u Mudra...πŸ€— πŸ€—...And many many more...

mudraswathi thumbnail
@ Sarika
Thank you.😊

@ Mehek
Thank you..😊

I missed you. where were you...there was another my post...'Mallika's wedding' on Saturday.. I eagerly waited for your view...πŸ˜‰
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome awesome awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n i think first jagan will propose mallu n after that she will come to ashu's house that plz mujhse shaadi kar lo aur jagan se bacha lo ..warna wo mujhse shaadi kar lega ...n meri bhabhi mujhe zabardasti mandap mein bitha degi ..help ashu help ..daya karo πŸ˜›

n ashu will say main kya kisi ki help karoon i myself need help all the time ..cant do or think anythn myself ...let me ask armaan , kaka , nidhi , rohan , ranga, hospital ppl etc first ..agar wo kahenge to deffo i will marry u πŸ˜›
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

awesome awesome awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

n i think first jagan will propose mallu n after that she will come to ashu's house that plz mujhse shaadi kar lo aur jagan se bacha lo ..warna wo mujhse shaadi kar lega ...n meri bhabhi mujhe zabardasti mandap mein bitha degi ..help ashu help ..daya karo πŸ˜›

n ashu will say main kya kisi ki help karoon i myself need help all the time ..cant do or think anythn myself ...let me ask armaan , kaka , nidhi , rohan , ranga, hospital ppl etc first ..agar wo kahenge to deffo i will marry u πŸ˜›

@Blue

Just the Deepa suggested, he should email everybody and conduct the poll...πŸ˜†

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont want to laugh so hard in fear 2nyt i might hav 2 really cry but this is really goodπŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic. Just love the though tof mallu, sue and aditya in jail.

In the jail Sue tells Mallu: Didi yeh mardon par barosa nahi kar sakte, when Jagan comes to meet you , ask him to bring his house papers and keys

The jail is the safest place to keep it. πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
@ishy

Thank you
@Waves
Now a days all the tracks have become spoofs themselvesπŸ˜†
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago