Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kaun Banega Mallika ke Pati : Funpost

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a continuation writeup after reading Tanu's HT post...and her reply to ithasme...
I am providing both...below...for your reference

Jagan takes Mallu out for dinner and asks her to marry him.
Will Mallu accept his proposal?

{QUOTE=Armu4eva}{QUOTE=ithasme}@Tanu: tfs... Abh yeh scene kaha se tapka? Mallu went to ashu's house to propose him.. Or after ashu refuse to accept mallu's proposal jagan steps in & ask mallu for her hand? God knws.. Phew! Confused..{/QUOTE}

Jagan will propose Mallu and Mallu will chide him n make a marathon run to Ashus house Embarrassed

{QUOTE}

Here is the continuation...

KP Suspense Thrillers...

Kaun Banega Mallu ke Pati?

watch Today...Now at your nearest multiplexes

Scene 1:

Mallu running marathon...hair is flying all over...saree is trailing behind ...running...None of the sleepy  taxiwalas are ready to take her ... bruised...cut...bleeding...(A deafening faltu BG music as usual )..Phinally, reached Ashutosh's house...

Rang the bell... Ashutosh is alone at home ...(kaka went out 'tel lene' ...armaan is missing long since) ...

A: Mallika, what happened to you? what is this?πŸ˜•
M: Ashutosh, you have promised me ...you would do anything for me...you marry me...
A: But Mallika, How can I ...?
πŸ˜’
M: No Ashutosh, you have promised...Kya hua tera vaada...woh kasam woh iraada...?😲

kasam se bandhe Ashutosh had to agree reluctantly nevertheless...

Scene 2:

Marriage Mandap Scene...

Ashutosh in  'unable to decipher' expressions...actually half of his expressions are buried in that beard (probably eyes are showing...'I dont like this..But I have to'  😑 kinda expression..) ...Mallika, Sue are in 'disgustingly happy' mood πŸ˜ƒ, Aditya sleepy eyes , special invitee of Sue - DB in an unnecessary widely smiling avtar...Jagan with a sombre face πŸ˜’...dis shelved Nidhi is crying...crying...😭(at home)... Rohan with a ghostly smile..😈...Sorry, Anji doesnt have today's call sheets...

(Haan...Our cameramen are very much interested in close ups )

Every other guest is participating in the marriage rituals with over enthu...carrying plates of goodies...

It is the time to Varamaala...

Ashu and Mallu are ready with the maalas in hand...

Both are coming step after step...step after step ..
step after step ..towards the mandap...(this goes on for 10 minutes)...Mallu tries for eyes lock...Ashu is looking anywhere else but for Mallu...

TRUIII ...truiii...ttrrruuiii...(Police Jeep...)

Its time for exchange of maalas...Ashu adjusts himself... Mallika is eager...

Police get down outside the mandap...

Ashu lifts his hands ...

"STOP"

...every one stunned...Police (along with some women constables) standing near the mandap..." stop this marriage...we have case against this lady, her brother and sis-in-law...for black mailing...fraud...and abetting...baarah saal ka sazaa...with immediate effect" ...Mansukhani standing 😈behind with evil grin...covered in the rumaal...

Scene 3:

Mallu, Sue in white sarees with blue borders...πŸ˜•...chakki peessiiing...chakki peessiiing...women constable shouting at them...

Aditya in white half pants and shirt ( Khaidi No 420)...breaking stones...

Scene 4:

Good boy Jaggu came to the Jail...to visit his love...

Jaggu:
  Mallika...I have been waiting for you...for the past twelve years...I dont mind twelve more years.....

Mallika with tears (with happiness)...

(See...I hate negativitty... )

Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@mudra: thanks for qouting my rply post.. πŸ₯³ ... Superb fun post..:) mallu ki solid waat lagni chahiye.. She hs bcome such a despo.. Jagan uthao apni mallu sandal wali aunty ko aur le jaao usse hawai mein... Kis na kisi hosp. Mein senior doc. Bana doh..:) ki farak pende..:) ashni... Be happy BB is der for u both..:)
Dilli6 thumbnail
🀣 Spilled my carrot and celery juice over my keyboard...jeezz.. so funny
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha...lol
Really very funny
Thanks for sharing
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dilli6

🀣 Spilled my carrot and celery juice over my keyboard...jeezz.. so funny

Thank you Dilli6
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

@mudra: thanks for qouting my rply post.. πŸ₯³ ... Superb fun post..:) mallu ki solid waat lagni chahiye.. She hs bcome such a despo.. Jagan uthao apni mallu sandal wali aunty ko aur le jaao usse hawai mein... Kis na kisi hosp. Mein senior doc. Bana doh..:) ki farak pende..:) ashni... Be happy BB is der for u both..:)

Arre...it's my pleasure...you gave me the idea..Thanks to you.

@Sharmishtha, pooja... Thank you liking this.

Armu4eva thumbnail
LMFAO ... hawlarious πŸ€£

m on the floor.. Mudra.. too too good πŸ€£

oh how i love to see the Evil Trio of Mallu-Sue-Spineless in the jail.. peesoing chakki...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@mudra: that's so sweet.. Thanks dear... πŸ₯³
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mudra, this was too good. Even better than the last one πŸ˜† One of these days my baby is going to wake up hearing me laugh so loud!! πŸ˜†

Maybe when police are taking Mallu away Jaggu can ask for his very own vardaan... a gift of Mallu's wedding sandals so he can continue his sandal pooja for the next 12 years!!
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

oh how i love to see the Evil Trio of Mallu-Sue-Spineless in the jail.. peesoing chakki...

Too good πŸ˜†