Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

MKKPB 9th April 2012 Update

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deebasd thumbnail
Actually Jacintha... I also thought of Choti Bahu when I saw the episode...😲

Are the CV's out of a plot...because if they are I have a lot of suggestions...Ansd am sure many others also have quite excellent ideas as what they would like to see..😉

Just hope they do not fully concentrate on Anamika like what they did previously with Karantia...Hoping there will be involvement of the rest cast...

Also hoping they will develop a plot for KARLY - maybe create some problems and how they are to resolve it as am sure new married couples are always having some sort of misunderstandings esp in real life... CVs can actually potray this as we have known from day one KArtik is an orthodox mama's boy and Lovely is the headstrong carefree mischevious young woman... Just because they had their SR does not mean all is a bed of roses is it... by creating a track like this it will even potray and educate the young couples nowadays on how to deal with their marital issues when living with an entire extended family. Esp when the 2 individuals are from 2 diff worlds... Also CV's should remember KARLY was the main reason most people are hooked to the show and also KArtiks family so they should expend it from there - Just my POV.😛

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=deebasd]Actually Jacintha... I also thought of Choti Bahu when I saw the episode...😲

Are the CV's out of a plot...because if they are I have a lot of suggestions...Ansd am sure many others also have quite excellent ideas as what they would like to see..😉

Just hope they do not fully concentrate on Anamika like what they did previously with Karantia...Hoping there will be involvement of the rest cast...

Also hoping they will develop a plot for KARLY - maybe create some problems and how they are to resolve it as am sure new married couples are always having some sort of misunderstandings esp in real life... CVs can actually potray this as we have known from day one KArtik is an orthodox mama's boy and Lovely is the headstrong carefree mischevious young woman... Just because they had their SR does not mean all is a bed of roses is it... by creating a track like this it will even potray and educate the young couples nowadays on how to deal with their marital issues when living with an entire extended family. Esp when the 2 individuals are from 2 diff worlds... Also CV's should remember KARLY was the main reason most people are hooked to the show and also KArtiks family so they should expend it from there - Just my POV.😛

yes i agree with,they should focused on karly scenes as that why we as viewers are watching it not focused on shibu and anamika or maybe they can put karly solving anamika mystery and also maybe working out on what to do next,then some romance..

Edited by jacinta_91 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update...
Is this a ghost track..Where sirman's soul is in anamika...😲..

In choti bahu..,Barkha soul is in Radhika sister(ruby)...Behving strangely...
Now this is here also...
wonder why??
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are the CVs thinking of making Anamika the 5th bahu since they are showing her as someone with Simran's personality?