Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Shilpa that was simply a superb OS.

This is just what we would want to see - Gopi telling Ahem everything then talking to Baa.

Logically it is workable. Hope a part of it is shown in the coming days.

Thank you so much Swasthi.

It was a very logical track but our CVs are illogical they have proved this over and over. It was a nice dream while it lasted.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

shilpa this is the best plan for baa.
how i hope the real one is as ismart of your baa.
loved this os.
these days ahamji is becoming a sweet heart.
thanks for the pm

Thank you so much Shuruti. Well the SNS Baa just proved us all wrong. I had high hopes but she too was taken in by the lies.Dead In a way I am not surprise, Baa does have her favorite Jiggy to consider.

I still have hope for a perfect, supporting relationship between Gohem.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

lovely os shilpa...loved it a lot
thank u for such a wonderful os

Thank you so much.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

fantastic OS shilpa...wish it would happen that way in sns...thank u

Thank you so much Varshu. They has so many possibility, but once again we are left disappointed.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Amazing os Shilpa

Thank you so much.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

Sorry Shilpa, I just read your OS before the live updates started and then I got side tracked. But this was a lovely OS and you are right once again, we have a better chance of winning the mega millions than seeing some comprehensible story line on this show...This OS track would have been a mega million times better than what we got...I take that back, We got nothing...we basically got F***ED Angry

Thank you so much Rupal. Yeah I should have won the big Jackpot, I have better chances that is now confirmed for me.

@Bold, I agree completely, what a wasted track, so much potential and they screwed it up big time. I keep getting my hopes up but I am now done, no more.

Edited by sbp1971 - 10 April 2012 at 12:28pm
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -neela-

Shilpaben (I do hope you don't mind me calling you that!), that was so beautifully written Big smile. I always get a smile uponn my face whenever I see an update from you be it your ff or any os's. It is always a pleasure reading them Embarrassed. I missed the show yesterday but read the update, however, I do prefer your version. It would be nice if it happened this way but as we know the CV's, they can suprise us with anything Confused.

It was nice to see Ahem give Gopi that little push to say what is bothering her, we just need him to do this in the show. As always, I love Gopi. Baa is just getting better and better. I have read the update for todays show and now reading your OS, she's just amazing Smile. Just like your OS, in the show I do believe Baa knows about Rashi, but lets just keep watching...

Thanks so much Neela. First let me say I am gald you are active member now, hope you enjoy yourself here.

You are very kind and sweet to shower me with this review. I am glad you enjoy my work, but Gohem just inspires me to come up with new things.

I want Ahem to stand by Gopi and make their marriage rock solid, hope to see this soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pm and wished something like that . like you said it's for entertainment but would have love to see gohem talk about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index