lovely os shilpa...loved it a lot

thank u for such a wonderful os

Thank you so much.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: varshu27

fantastic OS shilpa...wish it would happen that way in sns...thank u

Thank you so much Varshu. They has so many possibility, but once again we are left disappointed.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Amazing os Shilpa

Thank you so much.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

Sorry Shilpa, I just read your OS before the live updates started and then I got side tracked. But this was a lovely OS and you are right once again, we have a better chance of winning the mega millions than seeing some comprehensible story line on this show...This OS track would have been a mega million times better than what we got...I take that back, We got nothing...we basically got F***ED ðŸ˜¡

Thank you so much Rupal. Yeah I should have won the big Jackpot, I have better chances that is now confirmed for me.

@Bold, I agree completely, what a wasted track, so much potential and they screwed it up big time. I keep getting my hopes up but I am now done, no more.
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -neela-

Shilpaben (I do hope you don't mind me calling you that!), that was so beautifully written 😃. I always get a smile uponn my face whenever I see an update from you be it your ff or any os's. It is always a pleasure reading them 😳. I missed the show yesterday but read the update, however, I do prefer your version. It would be nice if it happened this way but as we know the CV's, they can suprise us with anything 😕.

It was nice to see Ahem give Gopi that little push to say what is bothering her, we just need him to do this in the show. As always, I love Gopi. Baa is just getting better and better. I have read the update for todays show and now reading your OS, she's just amazing 😊. Just like your OS, in the show I do believe Baa knows about Rashi, but lets just keep watching...

Thanks so much Neela. First let me say I am gald you are active member now, hope you enjoy yourself here.

You are very kind and sweet to shower me with this review. I am glad you enjoy my work, but Gohem just inspires me to come up with new things.

I want Ahem to stand by Gopi and make their marriage rock solid, hope to see this soon.
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm and wished something like that . like you said it's for entertainment but would have love to see gohem talk about it.
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesomely written OS...loved it to the core!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelirebelli

First things first, a big hug for you Babe... U r just wonderful...😊

Thank you for this awesome OS,  it is a fab way to get  all the negativity out  and channel all the positive energy. 

I just love the way you managed to take GoHem to a even better place. Gopi confiding in Ahem and Ahem wanting to take the bull by its horns was so like him... 

Thank you for this Babe.. it was much needed.. ðŸ˜Š

First thank you so much for my favorite flowers, you always know how to get me out of my funky mood.

You are such a sweetheart for saying this, you know how attached I am to the show and I needed to get rid of all this negative energy.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule and reading my work and giving me such wonderful feedback, it always boost my confidence and makes me smile.

I wish Ahem would let go and show her exactly what he wants but I still hope to see this soon.

Thank you again for these wonderful flowers and your encouraging words.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

nice os

Thank you so much TIna.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamjal

thanks for the pm and wished something like that . like you said it's for entertainment but would have love to see gohem talk about it.

Thank you so much Kamjal. I would love to see this type of relationship develop between Gohem. Lets keep hoping we get to see this soon.