Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
shilpa this is the best plan for baa.
how i hope the real one is as ismart of your baa.
loved this os.
these days ahamji is becoming a sweet heart.
thanks for the pm
Kavya.S thumbnail
lovely os shilpa...loved it a lot
thank u for such a wonderful os
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic OS shilpa...wish it would happen that way in sns...thank u
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sandy914

Shilpa!!!! Love you 🤗 Actually I was so disappointed after watching show, but Our Optmistic posts made feel better 😳.. But this OS made me to feel much more better...😊

Even I am expecting Gopi will share everthing with Ahem.. Hope Your OS will come true😃

Thank you so much for the lovely OS!!

Thank you Sandy. It was Harini's post that got me started, but I liked your response and felt the same about this track. I needed to do something with all my negative thoughts. I really doubt Rashi is getting caught but it was nice to think Baa is smart.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

That was awesome Shilpa👏

If it is any solace, I do think Baa knows😉 But I would be glad if Gopi confided to Aham like in the OS.. I want Aham for once to push her a bit and get the truth out.. Enough of being the gentleman and letting her go with her excuses😊

Thanks Harini. BTW it was your post and all the comments from our wonderful members that got me started on this OS. Yeah I think Baa is aware, but I also know Rashi is getting away once again.

Yeah Ahem needs to stop pussyfooting around and get on with it.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priyakna

wow it's awesome 

Thank you so much.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Aww shilpa 🤗 that was fantastic👏⭐️

harini and me always see the optimism in any track...and so for this...we do believe baa is well aware of rashi's deeds

but the best part was Ahem pushing gopi and gopi confiding in Ahem.,,and both talking to baa..oh my goodness baa even discussed with Naani😉
Ahem will go any extent to take off gopi's pain...he is such a sweetheart..😳

Thank you so much Munni. It is great to read your optimistic posts, it gives us hope.

Yeah I want Ahem to start pushing her and be little more firmer with her. Hope this will happen soon.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinaben

as always awesome!!!!

Thank you so much.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayarvi

i am very much disappointed after yesterdays episode..!after reading some optimistic post in the forum i felt little bit better..!wow your os made be cool..!😃 thankyou shilpa for the wonderful os..!i hope gopi will tell everything to ahem..!and i too want that baa should know the true colors of rashi..!

Thank you so much. Well now its over and I knew this was chance one in a million chance.

I am just shaking my head and moving on.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Shilpa, I just read your OS before the live updates started and then I got side tracked. But this was a lovely OS and you are right once again, we have a better chance of winning the mega millions than seeing some comprehensible story line on this show...This OS track would have been a mega million times better than what we got...I take that back, We got nothing...we basically got F***ED 😡