Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant update...arnav is so disgusting...K is better off without him
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Finally reserving.. Will edit this soon cutie *gonna call you that* 🤣 I know I said that long ago but then exams and finals... Will be over soon.. Need to read last 3 parts 😳 Uske baad LAMBA comment.. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you guys so much!

i'll try to write a LONG update today! :)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Part 9

*Credit for the following videos in this update go solely to the creator of the videos. The songs matched the situation so well that I wanted to share the video!!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days went by. Arnav never tried to contact Khushi. While Khushi was waiting for him to contact her. Khushi had decided that no matter how hard it would be, she would not contact him at all and just wait for him to make the first move. Weeks went by and he never contacted her.

Khushi: This is back to phase 1, Rani.
Rani: I told you Khushi. He's a player.
Khushi: I don't want to believe that.
Rani: I know you don't want to believe it. But from his acts, that is what is seems like.
Khushi: This is so frustrating. I really want to at least text him.
Rani: Pretend he never came back.
Khushi: I can't, because he did. And that's the fact. I don't want to lose him again.
Rani: I know Khushi. But if he doesn't want this, if he doesn't understand it, why are you ruining your life over him? Clearly none of this matters to him. You have to move on.
Khushi: Which is what I had been doing. And just when I moved on, he came  back with apologies. Rani, all I know is that I don't ever want to have to say goodbye to him forever.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=t1eit3_hIiM[/YOUTUBE]

Rani: Khushi, how can you carry on a relationship that is already lost? How can you carry on a relationship when this guy isn't even ready to meet you? How many times have you both even met personally? Anyone can say anything via text, message, or email. You don't know what's going on behind their mind. Look, I'm your best friend. I'm only trying to help you. I don't want to see you getting hurt like this.
Khushi: No one will understand what I'm going through. I wish it were easy to just throw someone out of your life like that. If only...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks kept passing by and still Arnav made no effort to contact Khushi

Lavs: Why?
Arnav: I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with her anymore. 
Lavs: You love her Arnav. Any blind person can see that.
Arnav: I don't love her damn it. 
Lavs: Don't lie to yourself. Do you realize how much pain you're putting her through?
Arnav: What pain? What about mine?
Lavs: I don't think she can see that. Whatever happened was your fault. Not hers. She's probably waiting for you to contact her. You should. Think about everything you told you when you first apologized. And now look at what you're doing. You made promises, you broke them. All the words you said to her, you went back on them. What would she be thinking of you? She loves you.
Arnav: But I don't love her. I always wanted friendship with her, nothing more.
Lavs: But look at the way you've been leading her on.
Arnav: I haven't been leading anyone on, Lavs.
Lavs: You're not always right. Admit where you're wrong. I'm out.

Lavanya leaves the place. Arnav is left alone to dwell upon things.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xyTP3KIXY34[/YOUTUBE]

Lavyana's words kept ringing in Arnav's mind.

Arnav (to himself): I didn't hurt her. I told her that I only wanted friendship. I should stop thinking too much. Why should I contact her? I'm not going to run after her like some Bollywood movie. We hardly even meet. I need to see my girl on a regular basis. Khushi isn't the one for me. I don't love her. If she loves me, then she'll have to move on without me. I only want friendship. My apologies were sincere, but I didn't apologize to get into a relationship with her. Never. 
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if he wanted only friendship, he shud ve told it clearly...
wat happened in real life ?
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
man arnav is seriously confused ...continue soon
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

if he wanted only friendship, he shud ve told it clearly...
wat happened in real life ?

EXACTLY.

In real life, its similar, but much much much more complicated and detailed. 
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arnav is such a jerk poor khushi he does not know what he wants and him not calling she should throw him out of her life he does not deserved her loved the vms thanks for the pm
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it
arhi__4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update

awesome 

Loved it 

Thank you for the pm