loved it can't wait to find out what happens next
Piya.D thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awhh i loved this part it was amzing 
thanks 4 the pm!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update very short but your lucky the vm should the pain and the hurt they both felt loved the vm perfectly fitted in to the update loved it that was awesome again he hurt her thanks for the pm 

Awww!! That was so sad!! :( And damn it Arnav, when you're angry, your mind is switched off! x-(
Sorry Rani, I guess you've seen that my inbox is full, so don't take the trouble of PMing, but I ll definitely check out the updates whenever Im free!! :) So you can delete me from your list if you want!! Wont mind at all!! I know the PMing process is tiring!!

And did you meet him finally, Rani?? Hope it went welll!!!!!!! <333 LOADS OF HUGSSS!!
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update rani
loved it 
thnz for the pm
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely Part Rani.. Amazing! Loved it 😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you guys so much.

i'm sorry i haven't been updating in a while. so many things have been going on in my life lately. :( i'm sorry. shall continue soon.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 8

*Credit for the following videos in this update go solely to the creator of the videos. The songs matched the situation so well that I wanted to share the video!!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months had gone by and a lot had happened in that time. Arnav and Khushi never had the lunch date that they were supposed to have. Arnav backed out last minute giving the excuse of having a presentation he couldn't get out of. However he gave another excuse to Khushi's best friend. He had told her he felt awkward meeting Khushi now as he felt that Khushi wanted more than friendship when in reality it was Arnav who wanted more than friendship. Khushi was very shocked at this revelation.During this time Arnav also got close to Khushi's best friend, Rani. They talked a lot through Facebook. Rani had no respect for Arnav however because she knew everything that happened between Khushi and Arnav. Khushi and Arnav talked, but not as much anymore. Then they got into a huge fight. The next day after the fight Arnav shocked Khushi by sending her a text saying that he really liked her friend, Rani. Khushi was stunned! He had never even met her friend yet he liked her. Khushi told her friend this and her friend was just as shocked. 

Khushi: Rani...
Rani: He's messing with you. He's making you jealous.
Khushi: But why...?
Rani: I don't have the answers to your question. But I know that's what he's trying to do.

Khushi was once again heartbroken and shocked.

(From Khushi's perspective).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0SDrNl6PqQ0[/YOUTUBE]

Rani: I know you don't want to hear this, but you have to forget him Khushi. That's the only way you will be able to move on.
Khushi: It's not easy.
Rani: I'm not saying it is. Clearly he's being a player. He doesn't know what he wants. And you can't let him ruin your life.
Khushi: I know. But what we shared was so strong.
Rani: Whatever you shared was a lie. His apologies were a lie.
Khushi: That's what I don't want to believe. They seemed so genuine. 
Rani: I'm only trying to help you.
Khushi: I know. This is hard though. :(

Later that night Khushi is alone in her room thinking and crying.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9XWte07s7is[/YOUTUBE]

neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just read your ss and it is beautifully written! Keep up the fab work! 
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel so sad for Khushi
Rani is right he is a player he doesn't get he wants or needs in his life
Update soon