SS: ArHi - Pain of Separation [Part 9- Pg 24] - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww... this was so touching!!! <3 Loved it!

So the first three parts happened to you? Honestly, honestly hope and pray the 4th part turns into reality!! <3 I'm glad he hugged her back...!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HopelessCase

Awww... this was so touching!!! <3 Loved it!

So the first three parts happened to you? Honestly, honestly hope and pray the 4th part turns into reality!! <3 I'm glad he hugged her back...!!

Haan ji. πŸ˜³

In about 2-3 weeks we are planning to meet for lunch. He also mentioned he has a surprise for me!! πŸ˜³ But what that meeting holds for us, I don't know yet! lol

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Haan ji. πŸ˜³

In about 2-3 weeks we are planning to meet for lunch. He also mentioned he has a surprise for me!! πŸ˜³ But what that meeting holds for us, I don't know yet! lol

MWAHHH. ALL THE BEST SWEETY!!!! HUGGSSS. You HAVE to tell me what happened!!! <3 I Seriously hope it turns out to be a timeless moment for both of you...<3!! I'm getting very positive vibes though, so you needn't worry!!
And gosh, I can totally totally relate to this story!!! <333
HUGSSS.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HopelessCase

MWAHHH. ALL THE BEST SWEETY!!!! HUGGSSS. You HAVE to tell me what happened!!! <3 I Seriously hope it turns out to be a timeless moment for both of you...<3!! I'm getting very positive vibes though, so you needn't worry!!
And gosh, I can totally totally relate to this story!!! <333
HUGSSS.

You're so sweeet! Muah! πŸ˜³ All of Khushi's emotions are mine. I'm really scared, nervous, excited, and all to meet him!!!
Z_ArShi thumbnail
πŸ‘ wow love it great plz continue
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope khushi n u doesnt go thru another heartbreak...
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww !!  great ranii...i read all parts now only & i must tell u...amazingly written πŸ‘πŸΌ...u r really talented ranii...u r a good singer & u proved u r a good writer too... πŸ‘  m so happy 4 u dear... i wish u & u'r arnav hav a bright future ahead 2gether & may God bless u with all the happiness ... πŸ˜Š
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Once again, Its amazing Rani!!!
Simply loved the way u have expressed Khushi's feeling and her nervousness. I know, it must be difficult for her to control her emotions. It's been so much and now, she need some answers too. Hopefully, their relationship will remain forever and Arnav won't repeat his mistake.

Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice post. do pm me? plzzz
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rani yet another heart wrenching part πŸ’” I love the way you pen down the emotions..precisely and beautifully β€οΈ Lovely update :)

@Preet : Rani's messenger;) Thanks for the pm πŸ€—