Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --khushi--

have u updated 3rd part???

I'm a little stuck. I was thinking of two ideas, so that confused me as to which one to take up. So i will do it tomorrow. 

--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

Megha believes in love... Love is the matter of heart, not mind... So when it comes to the matter of love, Megha's mind doesn't workπŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Leave it.. lets not discuss abt Megha's brain here...   

For the question  wat happens next after Rashmi's entry, CVs has to answer... Lets wait and watch... Weekend tak yeh pataa chal sakta hain ki NBT ke naav kis aur jaa rahaa hain?πŸ˜†

reshu agar sari baatien lets wait n watch pe chhodh de to yeh MMT mein hume makhiyan marni padengi πŸ˜†
misty85 thumbnail
Guys... please reserve your places in tomorrow's thread... My net is slow today so please someone PM the link to other members.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2927028
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guys, Didn't u enjoy Nanhi - Guru's dance today?🀣  πŸ€£

And Megha-Mohan's smile...so cute... both were looking like kids while laughing...πŸ˜‰

But i couldn't enjoy it completely bcoz of Indu's entry...😑

the way Mohan asked Indu " Toh tumhe meri hansi achcha nahin lagta hain?" was so touching...

Megha telling Mohan not to do such mazaak again becoz afterall Renu is her bhaabhi and Mohan nodding like a child...πŸ˜†  love dtht bit... So adorable pair...πŸ˜›

--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I'm a little stuck. I was thinking of two ideas, so that confused me as to which one to take up. So i will do it tomorrow. 

oh ok take ur time dear πŸ˜Š
actually when u said u too gave the name Mrs. Museebat.   
i thought u updated it and i missed it but later i realised u were talking abt OS name...
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

reshu agar sari baatien lets wait n watch pe chhodh de to yeh MMT mein hume makhiyan marni padengi πŸ˜†

Are nahin khushi... dekh aaj ke epi ke aur bhi subjects meine post kiya hain😊

i just told tht lets not discuss abt Megha's brainπŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@reshma

yaar monu's mom behave same like maa ...it's natural yaar she care for her son lot ...if megha ek unmarried ladki hoti to she will be happy but megha widow woman hein or mom knows very well megha ke paas se mohan talkif hi milegi and she can't see again her son in same pain.
--khushi-- thumbnail
@Reshu :- e enjoyed whole epi...
guru-nanhi dance was cute
but Meghan  scene was super cute...
first time they showed magha laughing...i just loved it
rahi baat uski maa ki to woh mujhe theek thak hi lagti hai...so uski kaam mujhe kam hi achhe lagte hai
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

@reshma

yaar monu's mom behave same like maa ...it's natural yaar she care for her son lot ...if megha ek unmarried ladki hoti to she will be happy but megha widow woman hein or mom knows very well megha ke paas se mohan talkif hi milegi and she can't see again her son in same pain.

Yes you are right! Noone can expect a mom to accept a widowed woman with 2 kids happily. Any mother will want to avoid that possibility. Thats what she is doing. Also this is true, this will bring pain and problem to both mohan and megha too. 

--khushi-- thumbnail
feeling very sleepy πŸ₯±
byeee Ami, Subha, Reshu ...
c u all tomorrow...
gud nite & sweet dreams
take care πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—