MMT Tuesday~Majnu Gali Zindabad~ - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Saturday hum Mr. Bhatnagar ki casting kar rahe the and woh CVs ne Rashmi ki entry karadhi!  Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Udhay

Guys, u know wat s special tomorrow??
i know i know, tomorrow m on leave, have a plan to go out for shopping & most imp gonna get time to spent with my di... what else can be more special for me ðŸ˜†
now u tell what so special abt NBT ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Saturday hum Mr. Bhatnagar ki casting kar rahe the and woh CVs ne Rashmi ki entry karadhi! 
mujhe lag raha hai rashmi track ke sath mr. bhatnagar ki entry bhi kar hi denge...
what say????
Guru told tht Mohan met Rashmi once after their break up... He didn't speak up... And Guru also told tht he doesn't know whether Mohan still loves Rashmi or not... 

So wat if Megha's tomorrow drama is to join Mohan and Rashmi?????  

I know u guys won't like it... Me too don't like it...  But just give a thought of it... 
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Its because of Uday and you.😆Remember the weekend chat about casting of Mr. Bhatnagar and Bhabhi-dewar talk. In that one day my no. posts increased minimum in 300 for sure.

Congrats sunna.. Thanks for crediting me and khushi for ur promotion.. We enjoyed a lot in the weekend special mmt... :)
Originally posted by --khushi--

mujhe lag raha hai rashmi track ke sath mr. bhatnagar ki entry bhi kar hi denge...
what say????
MAy be... Today Indu(drama queen😡) told Mohan tht " Voh tumhare bagair bhi nahin reh sakte.." while  talikng abt Mr.Bhatnagar...
@shubha cango my friend ðŸ¤— u are become dazz.

@khushi ji...Rashmi vaise bhi mohan ke layak nahi thi...but how dare she mere monu ka Aaise dil toda kameeni kahi ki!

Originally posted by --khushi--

what say????

I too think Mr. Bhatnagar's entry will also happen soon. 

Today they showed Mohan's mom in a car, earlier either she is already in the house or she enters the house, when the scene starts. I think this way they are starting to show mohan's background. And the convo reg. Mr. Bhatnagar's call and "he too is concerned for mohan but not able to show it" kind of statements - do sound like Mr. Bhatnagar will come soon. 

Udhay what is special tomorrow?
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Guru told tht Mohan met Rashmi once after their break up... He didn't speak up... And Guru also told tht he doesn't know whether Mohan still loves Rashmi or not... 

So wat if Megha's tomorrow drama is to join Mohan and Rashmi?????  

I know u guys won't like it... Me too don't like it...  But just give a thought of it... 

How can megha unite Mohan and rashmi by acting as Mohan's wife? If she acts like girlfriend or fiance, thats OK. But here she is pretending like happily married couple. How will that help in uniting Mohan and Rashmi?