MMT Tuesday~Majnu Gali Zindabad~ - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Did CV's show the face of Mohan's father..?
Pls.. i want to know.. which actor is playing role of Mohan's father..!
No yaar..
Guru tells Megha about Rashmi leaving Mohan for a job in US. Megha now understands the reason behind Mohan's hatred for love. Guru says he doesn't know whether his Bhaiya still lives Rashmi or not. Megha tells him don't worry only good things will happen to him.
@ Sunna Most probably, tomorrow..
Did Mohan's mom plan Rashmi's entry? What do you ppl think? 

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Did Mohan's mom plan Rashmi's entry? What do you ppl think?

I don't think so Subha. She was genuinely concerned about Mohan getting hurt again. As a mother I don't think she will trust Rashmi again. But CV's ko jo dikhana hain Woh toh dikha ke rahenge.
can anybody plz tell me when mohan and his mom were looking out the window , that time his mom gestured  something that i didn't gat...
what did she mean????
Edited by --khushi-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I don't think so Subha. She was genuinely concerned about Mohan getting hurt again. As a mother I don't think she will trust Rashmi again. But CV's ko jo dikhana hain Woh toh dikha ke rahenge.

I think maybe Mohan's parents also wanted mohan to move to america for a better career or something. In the 1st convo about Rashmi, mohan's mom seemed to like Rashmi. She said jab woh thi toh - she would take care of him etc. Thats why i got this doubt. 

Originally posted by --khushi--

can anybody plz tell me when mohan and his mom were looking out the window , that time his mom gestured something that i didn't gat...
what did she mean????

Khushi mujhe bhi samajh nahin aaya.
Where is today's episode?????
Subha, yes I remember. Let's see what CV's have to show. But I hope it is not planned by his Mom. That would be crazy.