Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hai i read 1 arshi ff few weeks back...

ff: khushi finished her college and return to her home, and khushi sister payal love some1, and khushi chacha(i thing so) brought some loan in AR... and he not repay tat loan...

ASR come to payal home and ask to repay the loan, but tey cant, ten Arnav tell payal to marry him otherwise he will destroy them...

then payal call her lover and tell to break with her and she going to marry Arnav... he try to convince her, he tell payal tat he ll come to her home town soon...

once khushi come to home ten she come to know all this, ten she helps payal to escape from her home and from Arnav guards, and make ten marry each other...

and payal go with her lover... then khushi come to her home and sleep in her room... next day khushi hear some sound and weak up from her sleep... she wear some short night shoot...

she come down from her room and saw her chacha was beat by Arnav... Arnav ask wer is payal and ten khushi tell him tat payal married to her lover...

Arnav see khushi, see her with lust eyes khushi also note tis but she remove her thought, khuhsi didnot like Arnav, but instead of payal he decided to marry khushi... to take revenge from khushi...

tats all i read...

plzzz any1 help me to find tis ff plzzz...

Edited by ilakia - 10 years ago
ArshiNmaNervs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilakia

ff: khushi finished her college and return to her home, and khushi sister payal love some1, and khushi chacha(i thing so) brought some loan in AR... and he not repay tat loan...

ASR come to payal home and ask to repay the loan, but tey cant, ten Arnav tell payal to marry him otherwise he will destroy them...

then payal call her lover and tell to break with her and she going to marry Arnav... he try to convince her, he tell payal tat he ll come to her home town soon...

once khushi come to home ten she come to know all this, ten she helps payal to escape from her home and from Arnav guards, and make ten marry each other...

and payal go with her lover... then khushi come to her home and sleep in her room... next day khushi hear some sound and weak up from her sleep... she wear some short night shoot...

she come down from her room and saw her chacha was beat by Arnav... Arnav ask wer is payal and ten khushi tell him tat payal married to her lover...

Arnav see khushi, see her with lust eyes khushi also note tis but she remove her thought, khuhsi didnot like Arnav, but instead of payal he decided to marry khushi... to take revenge from khushi...

tats all i read...

pls i do need a link on this
.Sandy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ArshiNmaNervs

pls i do need a link on this

interesting 
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i remember one scene and it was like Khushi works in AR. and ASR is ASR.. He send Khushi to print something and when khushi goes to printing room and she is talking and laughing with a guy collegue.. ASR sees them and then shouts at Khushi and accuse her.

can anyone tell me the name of this ff
Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rising_angel

i remember one scene and it was like Khushi works in AR. and ASR is ASR.. He send Khushi to print something and when khushi goes to printing room and she is talking and laughing with a guy collegue.. ASR sees them and then shouts at Khushi and accuse her.

Seems this one

You are the reason for my existence

Jaan_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilakia

tats all i read...

very interesting..😊

riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hai i got the ff...

Arshi FF - BURNING RAGE.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3548877

Edited by ilakia - 10 years ago
ArshiNmaNervs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rising_angel

is it
of lemons and limes
or may be i want you
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I read a ff!!   where arnav expressess his love for khushi before getting remarried before the family !! He expresses how happy he was feeling to have her in his like that ( that scene was very well written ) :D .. And he takes her to honeymoon I guess its dubai or something like that..there he takes her to a party Where few models get jealous of khushi and they start accusing her for trapping him... I could remember only this... Plzz anyone help to find this ff... I m dying to read that :D
Edited by ..Divya.. - 10 years ago
dialuvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi,
i am looking for FF  in which Arnav knows Khushi is innocent but pretends that he doesnt in front of Anjali> He sneaks off at night and spends his nights at the Guptas. plsss help