Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l - Page 98

Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Harjas-

Hey can someone recommend me some dark stories?

kidnap and rakshas by balack paradise
chk her index all har works are dark
hope so...😊😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Pari.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey!

Amazing Idea of having all the Arshi FF/SS/OS links on one page!

Can you please add my stories to the list as well?

Here are the Links -

FF: A Love to Die For (Ongoing)

SS: My Childhood Love (Ongoing)

P.S. I dont think any of them need to be rated.

Love
Pari

dialuvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hariyamalik

kidnap and rakshas by balack paradise
chk her index all har works are dark
hope so...😊😳

i too want them.i read kidnap i was awesome.
aamshula87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im lookin 4 an ff(or ss,i dont remember) where arshi r neighbours.gupta house is under renovation or somethin n so kushi is at RM n at nite arnav is in kushi's room.plz any1 can name it.
dialuvarshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aamshula87

Im lookin 4 an ff(or ss,i dont remember) where arshi r neighbours.gupta house is under renovation or somethin n so kushi is at RM n at nite arnav is in kushi's room.plz any1 can name it.

i too want to know
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
help me guys...
m in search of a story which i read some days ago...which goes lyk this,
 Arnav loves khushi but married to some other girl (dont remember her name), it was his success party for may be getting some best businessman award. one of the important day of his life and he was missing his love khushi...
On the other side khushi lived with her son (arnav and khushi's son) and was watching arnav with his wife on TV and shedding tears...
pls pls help me...
dialuvarshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swtsam

help me guys...
m in search of a story which i read some days ago...which goes lyk this,
 Arnav loves khushi but married to some other girl (dont remember her name), it was his success party for may be getting some best businessman award. one of the important day of his life and he was missing his love khushi...

On the other side khushi lived with her son (arnav and khushi's son) and was watching arnav with his wife on TV and shedding tears...
pls pls help me...

its interesting.i too want to this.plsss help
cherryteacake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm looking for a story I read where Khushi worked in a call centre, one time had to ring Arnav's number and he mistakenly blasted her off. Buaji's not nice to Khushi in this story despite Khushi being the main breadwinner, but Payal cares for Khushi. I think at another point in the story Arnav catches Khushi sneaking about in a garden/halls-don't remember whether he found her in Sheesh Mahal or elsewhere.
This content was originally posted by: cherryteacake

Hi, I'm looking for a story I read where Khushi worked in a call centre, one time had to ring Arnav's number and he mistakenly blasted her off. Buaji's not nice to Khushi in this story despite Khushi being the main breadwinner, but Payal cares for Khushi. I think at another point in the story Arnav catches Khushi sneaking about in a garden/halls-don't remember whether he found her in Sheesh Mahal or elsewhere.

Well the first bit sounds like karmachameleon's fate-mate. khushi works in a call centre and studies in the same college as arnav while he also handles his business. One fine occasion arnav calls in her call centre and is very mad due to his laptop failure. And arnav was someone whom she wanted to find n so on.

I hope it helped
yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I dont remember much but I j ust remember one part... Khushi is married to Arnav(hatred marriage) and Khushi doesnt sit with them and eat. She just serves and eat with HariPrakash in the kitchen..

Anyone know the name of ff