l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
hi
Could anybody find the name and link of this FF where dadi lies about Garima, Khushi supporting Garima and Gupta's leaving Delhi. They reach Lucnow and start sweet shope which run by khushi.
Arnav goes to Lucknow to get Khushi back..

Please help me to find it...
I think the salaam namaste one is called It had to be you...by Maria...if I'm not mistaken 
Originally posted by lucia

hi
Could anybody find the name and link of this FF where dadi lies about Garima, Khushi supporting Garima and Gupta's leaving Delhi. They reach Lucnow and start sweet shope which run by khushi.
Arnav goes to Lucknow to get Khushi back..

Please help me to find it...

I think its this one

guys can someone please tell me the name of this pic where arnav secretly married khushi and left her on farmhouse, where she is attacked by shyam, she then goes to live with her friend who dies, and khushi adopts her kid.Khushi also gives birth to twins and move to US where she works for company where she meets arnav again who has been searching for her. I have forgotten the name can someone please tell me the name pls😊
Originally posted by laola

guys can someone please tell me the name of this pic where arnav secretly married khushi and left her on farmhouse, where she is attacked by shyam, she then goes to live with her friend who dies, and khushi adopts her kid.Khushi also gives birth to twins and move to US where she works for company where she meets arnav again who has been searching for her. I have forgotten the name can someone please tell me the name pls😊

Me too pls
Originally posted by sadhnasoumya

Me too pls

I think its this one

Solid Souls by akhilesh

A very gripping story but its incomplete
I am searching for a ff, where Khushi left Arnav after the contrac tmarriage and she becomes friend to another girl who was also suffered a lot , and she is a fashion designer, both open a boutique and own a small scale fashion house. Arnav and aman comes there and meet with Khushi like after 3 years or some thing.  Arnav tries hard forgiveness and in the mean time he becomes friend with other girl. She is very strong and at last after so many requests Khushi along with her friend comes to RM with Arnav. And there she meets Anjali and her son. I read until that part. I forgot the name. And forgot to book mark it. Can you please help me?
Originally posted by risat

I think its this one

Solid Souls by akhilesh

A very gripping story but its incomplete

Thank u dear 😛
Originally posted by dhakkanmaster

ffs...where arnav meets khushi after some years of their 6 month marriage contract...and khushi have a kid...
can anyone suggest me some ffs on this theme

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon- Angel13

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3010927&PID=58223145#58223145

I know evil of of me suggesting you my story Lolz but do read hope u like it

And here's index of my rest of works try reading them once

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2906018
Originally posted by AKHUSHI

I am searching for a ff, where Khushi left Arnav after the contrac tmarriage and she becomes friend to another girl who was also suffered a lot , and she is a fashion designer, both open a boutique and own a small scale fashion house. Arnav and aman comes there and meet with Khushi like after 3 years or some thing. Arnav tries hard forgiveness and in the mean time he becomes friend with other girl. She is very strong and at last after so many requests Khushi along with her friend comes to RM with Arnav. And there she meets Anjali and her son. I read until that part. I forgot the name. And forgot to book mark it. Can you please help me?

Its Jaane do na by archi.