Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l - Page 77

aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anu41982

Hi,

I was looking for this Arshi fan fic I found recently, and as far as I remember it is still ongoing.

In the story, Arnav is the eldest son of the family, where he has three siblings, Aakash, NK and Anjali (the youngest of them all)
Arnav's father is dead, and he was into gambling or something and the family doesn't have anything much left due to his bad habbits. 

And Arnav is dating Sheetal!!

At one point, Khushi's drunken father comes to Raizada mansion and say arnav's father has lost their house, and he doesn't want the house but Arnav has to marry Khushi...

Later, arnav put him into the jail (as to revenge, I think) and when Khushi's father was in right state of mind, he find out Arnav is back in India and tells Khushi he wants to meet him, but he suffers from a stroke and hospitalizes... and as far as I can remember Khushi is a journalist and Happy ji is working as a lawyer..

I haven't read beyond this, and I don't remember anything about the name of this one...Hope this would be enough to remind about the story...

So if someone knows about this, Please please let me know the name...I am desperately looking for it 😭
(I also tried to find it in my browsing history, but couldn't!!)

Thank you sooo much in advance 

ff destiny game 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Arhi FF: Destiny Games

dipal613 thumbnail
its you kept something from me

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayl123

8.FF about ARHI and i cant seem to find it! :( all i remember is that in one part i think Anjali is in hospital and Khushi is taking care of her...Arnav has to go on a business trip and when he comes back he finds khushi sleeping in the hospital room ...he just grabs her and hugs her and takes her out to the balcony or something...something along those lines.

It's kitney door.kitney paas

NishaAP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cherryteacake

Hello,

Am looking for a ff or ss which has arnav and khushi. I think they go for a business trip or something and end up sleeping together. However Khushi has no recollection-I think she was drunk but Arnav was fully in his senses when this happened. Arnav feels guilty and confesses to her later on in his office resulting in her being furious with him. She also tells him later on that she is pregnant. Please could somebody help? 

I read this one. I forgot the name. Actually I found it in finished FFs thread. I was trying to find but could not find it. Give me some time i think i can find it.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anu41982

Hi,

I was looking for this Arshi fan fic I found recently, and as far as I remember it is still ongoing.

In the story, Arnav is the eldest son of the family, where he has three siblings, Aakash, NK and Anjali (the youngest of them all)
Arnav's father is dead, and he was into gambling or something and the family doesn't have anything much left due to his bad habbits.

And Arnav is dating Sheetal!!

At one point, Khushi's drunken father comes to Raizada mansion and say arnav's father has lost their house, and he doesn't want the house but Arnav has to marry Khushi...

Later, arnav put him into the jail (as to revenge, I think) and when Khushi's father was in right state of mind, he find out Arnav is back in India and tells Khushi he wants to meet him, but he suffers from a stroke and hospitalizes... and as far as I can remember Khushi is a journalist and Happy ji is working as a lawyer..

I haven't read beyond this, and I don't remember anything about the name of this one...Hope this would be enough to remind about the story...

So if someone knows about this, Please please let me know the name...I am desperately looking for it😭
(I also tried to find it in my browsing history, but couldn't!!)

Thank you sooo much in advance

It's destiny games
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Can someone help me find this
Khushi and arnav get married in the starting
Khushi's family used to beat her physically
Arnav when comes to know he doesn't allow her to go to her house
Payal is already married to akash and is evil and likes arnav
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

Can someone help me find this
Khushi and arnav get married in the starting
Khushi's family used to beat her physically
Arnav when comes to know he doesn't allow her to go to her house
Payal is already married to akash and is evil and likes arnav

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2935712

i hope it is the same u asked
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandananagesh

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2935712

i hope it is the same u asked

thank you so much 😃
sarun21 thumbnail
hey guys...
will you pls help me by giving me the link to 12th may 2012 episode which is arnav missing pls do this help to me...
i have been searching very badly for it in every site pls provide me any link to download only that episode is missing with me plsss...