Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NishaAP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,

I read some parts of SS and i forgot the name. I remember the story.  Arnav and lavanya were lovers. Somehow he have to marry kushi. Atfirst he does not love her after some time they consumates their marriage. After that he meets with an accident or something like that and looses his some parts his memory (Kushi and his relation and life with her). He remembers his dating days with Lavanaya. So family members have to let Lavanya come to him. Lavanya takes this opertunity as an advantage and wnats to rebuild her relationship him and take revange on kushi and throw kushi from Arnav's life. please help with name of FF. TIA
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nishaipkkdian

Hi,

I read some parts of SS and i forgot the name. I remember the story. Arnav and lavanya were lovers. Somehow he have to marry kushi. Atfirst he does not love her after some time they consumates their marriage. After that he meets with an accident or something like that and looses his some parts his memory (Kushi and his relation and life with her). He remembers his dating days with Lavanaya. So family members have to let Lavanya come to him. Lavanya takes this opertunity as an advantage and wnats to rebuild her relationship him and take revange on kushi andthrow kushi from Arnav's life. please help with name of FF. TIA

I dnt remember exact name of ss
But still i cN help.

Its of mya

Type aquablue in search box nd find out
NishaAP thumbnail
Originally posted by: srahs

But still i cN help.

Its of mya

Sorry I did not get it. Can you explain clearly. TIA.
NishaAP thumbnail
Originally posted by: srahs

But still i cN help.

Its of mya

Thank you. I found it now. FF name is Strings,Tying us together.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1913304

arnkush thumbnail
Arnav and kushi act in a serial called pyar ka naam and they fall in love and get married. Please help me find the FF. many thanks
_G1234_ thumbnail
I read a FF/SS i don't remember the name ..I just read the 1st  part of the story... I didn't remember the exact story..
the start was like... Arnav marry khushi (not forcefully) after getting married for six months khushi finds out she is pregnant.. she wanted to give surprise to arnav  on their half marriage anniversary.. on the other hand arnav decide to ditch khushi on their marriage anniversary.. he married her to take revenge for ruining his sister's married life.. 

hope sum1 help me.
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _G1234_

I read a FF/SS i don't remember the name ..I just read the 1st  part of the story... I didn't remember the exact story..
the start was like... Arnav marry khushi (not forcefully) after getting married for six months khushi finds out she is pregnant.. she wanted to give surprise to arnav  on their half marriage anniversary.. on the other hand arnav decide to ditch khushi on their marriage anniversary.. he married her to take revenge for ruining his sister's married life.. 

hope sum1 help me.

Now it sounds just like this

Originally posted by: mz.brar

That sounds like I Have Dreams to Remember. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2790601&TPN=23

mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnkush

Arnav and kushi act in a serial called pyar ka naam and they fall in love and get married. Please help me find the FF. many thanks

Lost in Your Eyes by IPK007

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288305&PID=69341566&#69341566

indiavizion thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishaipkkdian

Hi,

I read some parts of SS and i forgot the name. I remember the story.  Arnav and lavanya were lovers. Somehow he have to marry kushi. Atfirst he does not love her after some time they consumates their marriage. After that he meets with an accident or something like that and looses his some parts his memory (Kushi and his relation and life with her). He remembers his dating days with Lavanaya. So family members have to let Lavanya come to him. Lavanya takes this opertunity as an advantage and wnats to rebuild her relationship him and take revange on kushi and throw kushi from Arnav's life. please help with name of FF. TIA

The FF is No One Can Change The Destiny
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231254
indiavizion thumbnail
Originally posted by: KSG_luv

Hey Guys m lookin for a fanfic dot remember if it was an SS or FF, it was something about Khushi and payal stayin in Raizada mansion and how arnav and he start falling in love , and dhruv is also in it , and Arnav gets jealous as he calls Khushi sweetheart and cas nani girlfriend I think it was only Khushi who stays at his mansion but m not sure, but it's because if payals rishta for Akash.. Nd the guptas in Lucknow..

It's an ff by LazyLeaves, A Jalebi-fied Tale, below is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3258402