Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yongshin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There is this one ff n which Arnav and Khushi are friends or they are civil towards each other.. One day Khushi want to practice romance or teach Arnav how to romance, so she called Arnav to go down/ or his office basement. He comes ther and see Khushi in white saree but Khushi had already arranged an artificial rain and they do a dance sequence or something. Then they fall on hay and Arnav tells Khushi to stay like this for awhile and they fall a sleep..

can anyone tell me the ff name?
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am searching fro an ff where khushi is arnav's boss... takes him to her home at lucknow as a pretending fiance but they fall in love... arnav is from a rich family who resides in lucknow nd his dadi is mean...their engagement gets fixed
mkd4020 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can some one please give me the link for the ff in which arnav goes mia, cause he wants to see if khushi actually leaves him or not, and back in india every body thinks he is dead. Shyam gets the property but khushi takes him to court. She wins the case and then arnav comes back but by then khushi commits sucide. All this happens through news paper articles.
UltimateWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkd4020

can some one please give me the link for the ff in which arnav goes mia, cause he wants to see if khushi actually leaves him or not, and back in india every body thinks he is dead. Shyam gets the property but khushi takes him to court. She wins the case and then arnav comes back but by then khushi commits sucide. All this happens through news paper articles.

Heyy i think its Second Hand News or something by nayika 

I can Post the blog link if you wish:

mkd4020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateWishes

mkd4020 thumbnail
can some one give me links for ff/ss where khushi leaves arnav and family after the mu is cleared and arnav is totally depressed...
sanashamra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wanted to read "fate mate" by some member called karma...i read here many times about her stories that they are all very nice...can someone give me the link to "fate mate"??
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanashamra

I wanted to read "fate mate" by some member called karma...i read here many times about her stories that they are all very nice...can someone give me the link to "fate mate"??

FF: Fate-Mate Updated

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2946321&PID=56248968&#56248968

ENJOY...

~~~RIYA~~~

Edited by ilakia - 11 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanashamra

fatemate
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys
i m searching for an ff on armaan n shilpa
in this ridhima phone armaan n tell him about his remarriage wid sid n armaan is upset
shilpa tell him she loves him n arman asked her 2 stand in rain she does it n later armaan made love to her in drunk state but shilpa loves him n ready 2 become his mistress 4 arman happiness
anyone knws this so plz tell me ff name or give link thank you

~~~RIYA~~~