Why are people bashing Anjali?

Posted: 12 years ago
Is it only me who doesn't see Anjali at fault? I mean I've seen many people calling Anjali dumb and stupid! Seriously? Is it her fault that she loves her husband to the core and can trust him? I believe trust is an important factor of a good relationship! So here we should be bashing Arnav! He has no trust for the love of his life -.-
Is it her fault that her husband puts up an act in front of her & her family trying to act like an innocent person?
Yeah I agree that some excuses Shyam gave Anjali are retarded but guys this is trust. 
She did suspect him at one point, if I'm not wrong, but at the end she decided not to suspect him & just trust him.
Yeah too much trust isn't good either but still! I don't see a reason to call her stupid with no brain..

I think this is where Arnav & Khushi are wrong! Hiding the truth from Anjali was absolutely the worst decision taken by them..

Anjali just has a big heart! ðŸ˜Š Very big.. ðŸ˜†

This is just my opinion guys!

Edited by ShankaDevi - 12 years ago
Totaly agree wid u...
Wen evr i c bashing posts 2 anjali,, i'l b lyk WHAT THE !!!!! 😕
Originally posted by HasanaHasana

Totaly agree wid u...
Wen evr i c bashing posts 2 anjali,, i'l b lyk WHAT THE !!!!! 😕

Exactly! 
Sometimes it's like.. people on this forum have to bash.. doesn't matter who it is or what it is, they just have to bash!
Never satisfied..

Yea vry tru... Aftr each nd evry epi,,,,, whr evr i go,,, there wil b A BASHING POST
I totally agree with you. Just because we know Shyam's truth doesnt make Angeli dumb. If you are married, how of you really think they know everything about their husbands or wives?...I would like to believe i am one who knows my husband so well. A cunny man like Shyam can deceive even king Solomon...i mean even Arnav believe him (when he said he is dating Khushi) talk less of a woman who is shown love and never saw anything bad about her hubby.

When watching characters like Angeli,  I think we should look at them as victims and sympathies with them not bash them. because we know people like this maybe around us. they are real! and we dont even know if we are one of them. it may be be even our husbands...it maybe our bestfriends or even siblings...so we should not judge!

For me Angeli is my best character in the show because she seems more real than anybody in the show. 
How about we just stop the "bashing" altogether and let the CVs do their job?

Originally posted by ShankaDevi

Is it only me who doesn't see Anjali at fault? I mean I've seen many people calling Anjali dumb and stupid! Seriously? Is it her fault that she loves her husband to the core and can trust him? I believe trust is an important factor of a good relationship! So here we should be bashing Arnav! He has no trust for the love of his life -.-
Is it her fault that her husband puts up an act in front of her & her family trying to act like an innocent person?
Yeah I agree that some excuses Shyam gave Anjali are retarded but guys this is trust. 
She did suspect him at one point, if I'm not wrong, but at the end she decided not to suspect him & just trust him.
Yeah too much trust isn't good either but still! I don't see a reason to call her stupid with no brain..

I think this is where Arnav & Khushi are wrong! Hiding the truth from Anjali was absolutely the worst decision taken by them..

Anjali just has a big heart! ðŸ˜Š Very big.. ðŸ˜†

This is just my opinion guys!

I second on that. Nice post. It's not her fault that she trusts her husband. It's his fault that he is cheating and lusting on other women. And y not she love and trust him after all he had supported her when her rista was broken and her led broken. Don't forget that he was the one who was there for her besides Arnav to walk with her with her disabelity. And one more important thing...don't forget that she is the one who has raised our hot handsome hunk, took care of him and gave love of a mother which he is craving for. If she didnot do this he wouldnt be our strong ASR.
Originally posted by avyarima

I totally agree with you. Just because we know Shyam's truth doesnt make Angeli dumb. If you are married, how of you really think they know everything about their husbands or wives?...I would like to believe i am one who knows my husband so well. A cunny man like Shyam can deceive even king Solomon...i mean even Arnav believe him (when he said he is dating Khushi) talk less of a woman who is shown love and never saw anything bad about her hubby.

When watching characters like Angeli,  I think we should look at them as victims and sympathies with them not bash them. because we know people like this maybe around us. they are real! and we dont even know if we are one of them. it may be be even our husbands...it maybe our bestfriends or even siblings...so we should not judge!

For me Angeli is my best character in the show because she seems more real than anybody in the show. 

Nicely said! 
You are so right!  
BOLD: In this case, Arnav is dumb.. for believing the man who is deceiving his sister! 
But noo! It's totally Anjali's fault! 

& Yeah, Anjali stays true her character! 
Anjali was the one who kept inviting Khushi to the mansion and this is how Arnav fell in love with her, so we should be thanking her not bashing! ðŸ˜†
I agree with you. tshe is a very very sweet person as depicted in the show. she does not have a bad thought or word for anyone. only part which irritates me is when she interrupts the rabba veys and takes asr away from khushi

I don't frequently post in this forum but have seen enough posts to agree wuth you. I love Anjali as well.  But I guess every young character (i.e the young generation characters which does not include the buas, nanis etc) is bashed except Khushi and Arnav . ðŸ˜†

Even Payal is called dumb.

When I see Arnav's concern for her, I am warmed. Its not like Anjali doesn't care about him, she reciprocates the affection. The relationship between them is shown beautifully in my opinion, esp the bit about the childhood poem.

They have all they have had for so long, why should it be irritating that they are so concerned about each other. 

Doesn't make Arnav care about Khushi any less. He is just being an idiot not trusting her or even telling to her face what he knows

And yes I agree, when it comes to your lover/husband or even in the case of a child /parents, people put a blind trust. And Anjali generally is a sweet person. Its not like she is people-smart about everyone else except Shyam, she comes off as affectionate in general.