Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ll ArHi OS - I am Yours ll (14+)

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya guys! Long time no OS na? So I decided to write one! Felt like writing something a little... mm... spicier than my usuals!😉 So hope you like this one! No Pms will be sent out!

ll ArHi OS - I am Yours ll

"Tho main shaitan hoon...?" His lips grazed my ear as he spoke the words. The skin where his breath had fell upon was still tingling. I closed my eyes, relishing his proximity. "Aankhein kholo... Khushi Kumari Gupta... Singh Raizada..." He murmured with a light chuckle. "Aaj raat sirf tum..." His finger caressed my quivering lips, sending flashes of sparks down my spine. "Aur main." He neared me, purposely brushing my arms with his own shirtless skin. I moaned. This was sheer torture. I could sense the faint smirk that would be lining his lips... even with closed eyes. "Sab ghar waale bahar gayye hain..." He whispered hotly against my ear. I shuddered. How could a man be so cunning... such a devil... and yet have such a desirable effect...?

My eyes quickly scanned the room faintly lit room, looking for any means of escape. The doors? They were shut and bolted. Windows? Nope. Arnav was blocking it. Door to the poolside? Heck, she couldn't even see where it was.

"H-Humme buhot kaam hai... chodiye..." I mumbled, reluctantly. This wasn't right. I was supposed to hate him. Remember the times he's hurt you Khushi. I thought to myself. Remember all those sleepless nights he's left you with. Don't give in Khushi. Don't. Give. In. But it was much easier said than done. The intensity in his eyes could make any woman lose her sanity. And it was evident that tonight, his desires would not be quenched so easily...

"A-Arnavji... please..." I tried a last time, pushing him lightly away and moving towards the locked door. But within a moment, he held her wrist in his, twisting it and causing a light shriek to escape my lips. He pulled me towards him, my back to his chest. "Ouch... Arnavji... you're hurting me..." I murmured.

He smirked, leaning in and placing a wet kiss on my cheek. I shivered. "Serves you right Mrs. Arnav Raizada... for even attempting to run." I sighed. It felt so good. So unbelievably good to hear him say my name tagged with his own. "W-what are you doing Arnavji...? Let me go..." He chuckled, giving my ear a gentle nip. "Sweetheart, the night has just begun. I'm not letting you go that soon... especially after you've made me wait 7 whole months. I want you khushi. I need you. And I will HAVE you. Do you understand...?"

"But Arnavji-" He whisked me around, taking my lips in his and silencing me. The kiss was passionate to say the least. His tongue swept over every inch of my mouth, hungrily. And after the initial shock, I found myself reciprocating. My hands dug into his hair, pulling him closer. A low growl escaped his throat at my reaction. He wrapped his arms around my waist, thrusting me hard against his chest. It was a long kiss. Long, and hard. The sting of his bites on my lips still lingered after the kiss. We were both equally breathless.

"You're mine." He murmured against my ear. "Say it, Khushi." I was silent, still in shock from the kiss. "Say it." He repeated, fiercely.
I leaned in, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head against his chest. Never had I come across a man who could be so kind... so gentle... in one moment and then so furious... sensual... romantic in the next. Arnav was one of a kind. And Arnav was MINE. I smiled, snuggling into his skin as I whispered, "I am yours."

Lemmi know how you liked it!

P.S.: I know, it was a little short, but still...

Edited by ---Pari--- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh*
Freaking beautiful! 👏
Gave me goosebumps and I am all in an 'awww imagining the scene 😳

Edited by hazna_11 - 12 years ago
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was brilliantly HOT!!!!

Awesome work dear!!!

Loved it!!!!
KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was just amaaazziiing!!!!! 😳
Great job! 👍🏼
Now I'm dreaming in Arhi land! 😍
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Keep up the great writing! 😛
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was amazing!
I loveD it :D
laniland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well done. Brilliant. My heart was palpitating too reading what Kushi was experiencing . Keep it up. Love to read more 😉 
ArnavKiKhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excuse my besharamness, but...did he end up having her or no? 😆
serialmaniac thumbnail
still in shock after reading...but yaa had a abrupt end (u know wat i mean 😉)
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks guys! And I know u must have wanted me to continue...but we have to remember that this is a forum na? There will be kids here also. So we Gould keep the romance to a limit.
Waise...u guys are free to imagine whatever you want! 😉