Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 77)

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
it was fab loved it continue asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

lafiza Senior Member
lafiza
lafiza

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
amazing... pm me wen u updte

ElenaElenor

mannat.urwish IF-Dazzler
mannat.urwish
mannat.urwish

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
fab update...d way u explained Manvi's dilemma, fears, love...m speechless...Heartgot maah eyes teary...loved it...Hugplease continue sooon...thanq soo much for d PM...Smile

ElenaElenor

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
OMG Elena sweet heart.. You dedicated this update to me.. That's really very very sweet of you.. *jumps in joy* It really means a lot to me.. Thanks to Virat and Manvi and this FF I gained a very spl. frnd in you... I'm touched.. Thanks once again

Coming to Update.. Brilliant!!! Well after seeing Virat in this condition Daboo surely has some complains and misunderstandings and might be mentally blaming himself that he was not firm enuff with Maanvi to stop her from getting closer to Virat.. But I still liked Daboo for being the most genuine human being and helping Virat and admitting him in hospital and for taking away the packet from Virat's hand and keeping it in his pocket rather than leaving it there and going to police.. If Daboo wished he could have done this.. But for Manvi's sake he saved Virat and his name.. He wants to confront Manvi first and tell her the reality of Virat.. But as we all know after confronting Manvi, Daboo will come to know that what kind of a swine Rahul is.. b'cos of Daboo Virat got saved.. So thanks to him.. and now is the time for Rahul's bones to be crushed one by one.. Not only by Virat but also by Daboo.. I think Daboo will get furious if he comes to know the way Rahul behaved with Manvi.. and this time Maya would be on Manvi's side to defend Virat and to clear Virat's name and to come out clear with Rahul's intentions.. Chalo har bure hadse mein ek aachai chipi hoti hai.. Our dear Virat got hurt but he will heal fast, with Manvi's love and care and will be out of danger ASAP, and Rahul's dark side would be exposed now.. B'cos now no matter what, Manvi will never ever trust Rahul and will come out in open with the reality of Rahul and on the plus side Virat also realized his true love for Manvi.. First he was afraid of any commitment but after this incident Virat would be ready to give any kind of commitment to Manvi which she asks for without any hesitation and even Daboo will realize that Manvi has chosen a correct person for her and there could be no one better than Virat to take better care of Manvi.. One accident will bring so many happiness and positive changes in everyone's life.. Yaar today I'm being too positive and too happy b'cos I know that next week our serial's Virat and Manvi will confess their love and here in my fav. FF too the accident is gonna bring such nice change and twist in the characters' life.. So on the whole I'm very happy the way story is shaping up.. In this FF as well in the serial.. When I read the last update I was glum thinking wat might happen next but now when Virat has been found by the right person and has been taken care of in right way all the hopes have returned and now I'm feeling relaxed.. Sighhh!!! Post kuch jyada hi lengthy ho gaya.. LOL

Edited by Tia.Saigal2002 - 06 July 2012 at 2:59pm

ElenaElenor

VirMan4lyfe IF-Dazzler
VirMan4lyfe
VirMan4lyfe

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Amazinggg!! Heart
and thanksss alot for the PM Smile

ElenaElenor

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
Continue soon and do pm me!!!

ElenaElenor

Aisha202 Goldie
Aisha202
Aisha202

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
A wonderful update Elena! Big smile

Gosh, Rahul seems so creepy-like... like one of those villains you just can't stand. Well done for creating a character which we have learned to completely loathe.

I loved how you ended the chapter with this line:

And for just a fleeting moment, a tiny wisp of time that hung in the air like fireflies in summer skies, she wondered if he was calling out to her.

It's so beautifully put that it stirs up certain emotions in the reader, in particular... hope.

Edited by Aisha202 - 06 July 2012 at 3:27pm

ElenaElenor

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
really liked the last line loved the whole update as always n hopefully daboo will fine out the whole truth about him...pm me/!!!

ElenaElenor

Go to top