Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 47)

keetha... Senior Member
keetha...
keetha...

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
It was awesome just perfect do pm me the next time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
aww u did u finish there...cant wait for the next update pm me

ElenaElenor

__Seya__ Goldie
__Seya__
__Seya__

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thank U 4 d super-quick update!!! Smile It was so quick that b d time I log in aftr m last comment on ur FF...I see that ur FF has 4 pages full of replies 4 d next update!! Wink LOL Bdway Im not complaining...just Saying Sorry 4 d late comment...Tongue

Loved the Update!! Virat-Manvi finally referring 2 each other as GF-BF! When will we get 2 see this in reality?! Embarrassed Loved their entire scene...Manvi checking her mobile 4 any calls or furthur texts of Virat...impatient 4 hvng some sort of contact with him nd worrying abt the future of their relationshipEmbarrassed nd Virat also in the same situation...Longing 2 meet her, spend some quality time with her..just hoping that time never takes her away frm him Embarrassed..Haiyeee!!! Blushing

As 4 Rahul...Ermm..did Virat really do sth bad with him or is he making up things to malign Virat's name?! Confused I can already feel he's gonna play with Manvi's mind Ouch...

Thank U 4 d timely PMs Elena...nd Lucky U 4 ur airport encounter nd unlucky Ed 4 not getting his true love! Tongue LOL 

ElenaElenor

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Virat's softness in eyes when he is close to Manvi made me go Awww.. Virat is totally mad and adorable climbing pipe to meet Manvi that is like so insanely sweet and romantic.. sounds so filmy yet so much like Virat.. This guy can go to any extend to see Manvi .. Liked Virat's words "The usual had some arguments, made people's life hell and came to meet my erm.. Girl friend" these words coming from Virat means a big deal.. So Rahul is now planning something or is the truth in the past so bitter that Rahul is confident that when Manvi comes to know about it she would surely see Virat in different light and regret being in relationship with him.. Well I certainly don't want Manvi to disbelief Virat and trust Rahul so easily.. I want Manvi to stand up for Virat no matter what crap the people blurt out about him.. I want Manvi to be firm on her decision and listen to her heart as she always does when its the matter concerning Virat.. If Virat can go to this extend for Manvi then even I want Manvi to show her possessiveness for Virat.. That would certainly add Panache to Manvi's character.. At least Virat ke saath rehne ka kuch toh asar hona hi chaiye.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorwanderlust09

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Hellooo!Big smile How are you all doing? You know the drill, comment and let me know Wink If you want future updates, please add me as a buddy or check back on the updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How far should a person go in the name of true love?'

Chapter 15

--There is something I need you to know.

'What?' Maanvi asked, hesitantly. The numerous insecurities surfacing on her as he looked away briefly from her face; looking away at the far wall in the distance making her more anxious.

'Do you really believe I am good at heart?', he asked making Maanvi heartbeat accelerate. She could sense his uneasiness and it was making her more uneasy.

'What is it?' she asked quietly as he gazed upon her soft eyes; her breathing faster than usual.

'You're avoiding my question', he stated as he stood up and walked over to the balcony and she followed unwillingly. He needed a moment of acknowledgment, a promise or a statement that will encourage him to speak.

'You know my answer, if I didn't think so I wouldn't have you have in my bedroom at this hour.' she answered honestly. She waited in anticipation as a few minutes passed. Droplets of rain began to shower but they both stood motionless. Virat tried to find the right words to start and she encouraged him by placing her hand on his shoulder, he stiffened at the contact and looked up to the sky and began talking.

'My teenage years weren't great. I made some mistakes, chose some wrong paths. I was involved in dealing. I couldn't live without joints, always high on things I thought helped me relieve the memories or more like nightmares of childhood. It got me in trouble from time to time. I saw people around me getting deeper and deeper in that life. The vivid colours of when you're high, the mere possibility of happiness. ..I couldn't care less', he stated and turning around, he saw her face, taking in the different ranges of emotions. He waited a few seconds to carry on.

'Did something bad happen?' she asked and saw his eyes flicking and then blankness emerged.

'We were at a party, I was dealing there. To a group of girls; fresher's into college. I was barely 16. I was told the doses weren't that high and that's what I told them', he stated and waited a few seconds before continuing onto the words. 'Next day 2 of them died of drugs overdose'.

Maanvi sucked in her breath as he looked away from her shocked face. The guiltiness creeping up on him. He didn't want to know that expression was him, how much it mattered to her. He knew it was all of nothing but he also knew that he had to continue.

'There is nothing worse in life than knowing someone died because of your mistake. Living every day through that kills you, turns you into this emotionless creep who tries anything in life to escape the past.You inflict pain on others and experience it yourself, anything to escape', he gritted through his teeth as droplets splattered on his face.

Maanvi saw the anger in his eyes, this time not towards anyone else but him. Her heart broke in numerous pieces, suffocating by seeing the pain in his eyes. 'It was all over the media, the group of guys who gave me the drugs were arrested and charged. They had mixed something else in the content as well. Belonging from an influential family, my name never came out in the media or the police', he stated with a forced smile.

'Not many people knew about this, just people from my house and a few of my then close friends including Rahul', he added as her head snapped up in confusion. 'He was there, he used to deal with me', he added as she looked in disbelief. Her gaze bore onto his creased eyes as she took hold of his hand. His words echoed deep in her heart. '

Spending time with you showed me what I've been missing in my life'.

'You made a mistake Virat, you didn't know how high the doses were and what was mixed in it. It wasn't your-', she began as he cut her off, yanking his hand off from hers in fury making her jerk back in fear.

'Don't for a moment say that it wasn't my fault Maanvi, cause it was', he stated in disgust. The pain tugged in his chest. 'I know that. I am not sitting here trying to convince you that it wasn't my fault. I want you to know everything. Trust me Maanvi.

I've been burdened by questions I've asked myself a thousand times since the time it all happened. Why did I do it? And would I do it again?It was I, you see, who ended it. Ended some innocent's life', he spit out the words. His body trembling by the words.

'Please Virat, listen to me. You made wrong choices in the past, you didn't mean for that to happen. No one died because of you. If you hadn't given them the drugs, someone else would have. I know the past can't be changed but we can rise above it.

sometimes, our future is dictated by where we are, opposed to what we want', she said, cupping his cheek and bringing him to look back at her.

'It doesn't matter to you?', he asked in confusion, his voice calmer than before. 'Of course it does. Anything that bothers you or pains you does matter to me', she replied calmly.

'Then promise me one thing, you will stay away from Rahul', he warned sternly; Making his authority known. 'What has he done to-', she asked in confusion. If Virat had a past so did Rahul but that's what it was... a bleak past.

'You should sleep now. We can talk about this later, you must be tired', he said as he took hold off her hand and bought her back in the room. Their clothes were minorly damp from the spitting rain.

Maanvi looked at his sadden features; deciding not to push it further and leave the conversation for now. Virat smiled faintly and kissed her, trying to put his heart into hers, for safekeeping, in case he lost it again.

Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not the destination. His destination, his Maanvi.

--------

'What is it that I have to do again? All these games, you can ruin him in an instant', the tall boy said. He grabbed the content from the boy in front in happiness, admiring the substances from the see through packet.

'I can ruin him in an instant but what's the fun in that?' Rahul replied as his gaze bore upon the far left girl in the short red dress, who mingled with the crowd. Throwing her hair back at the comments and laughing self-consciously.

'What do you mean?' he asked as he followed his gaze to the familiar girl as his mind filled in the blanks of what he wants him to do.

'Why do you care? I am letting you off the hook without money if you do this', he sternly reminded, pointing at the packet in his hand.

'All for a girl?', he asked. '

A person can get used to anything if given enough time', came the reply.

'Whatever sounds good to me? He must have done something bad I guess', he said, still trying to get the information.

'Why don't you mind your own business lad?' Rahul gritted as he held up his arms in surrendar 'Fine, going', he replied and walked away to the girl in red. Rahul smiled from the far corner, watching the conversation.

'You hurt me. Twice. Paybacks a bitch', Rahul mumbled, grinning to himself.

------

"...and all he could think was that he would like to spend every morning for the rest of his life waking up beside her.

He gazed upon her dreamy face as she drew in breaths, so serene; Almost childlike. His eyes roamed upon her soft hands which were clutching onto his shirt, refusing to let go. It felt right to have her so close to him, where he could protect her. Shielding her from the cruel world and petty games of emotions; He also knew, when he was this near to her, he also felt protective and he wouldn't trade anything else in the world to feel this comfort.

The light emerging through the French door as she shifted slightly, a small smile playing on her lips as she radiated beneath the morning sun rays. Her eyes softly opening to the distraction of the beaming light. 'Good morning', she mumbled and he kissed her forehead in response.

'Did you sleep well?' he asked as he tucked her frizzy hair behind her ear. She nodded in response, shifting closer to him and he hugged her.

'What's wrong?' she asked, raising her head to see his creased forehead. She lightly brushed her fingers on his forehead to relax. 'Nothing', he answered, his lips formed a thin line, projecting the smile he thought he was conveying but she knew better than that. The conversation of last night still playing in her head but she knew he needed assurance and comfort and maybe a distraction.

'Are you disappointed that I don't look attractive in the morning?' she asked innocently and he laughed faintly. 'I like the panda eyes', he stated. Brushing away the shadow of mascara underlining her eyes. He smiled in assurance that he was fine and got off the bed in a swift motion.

'Where are you going?', she asked as he looked back at her and rose his eyebrows. 'I'm under the impression that we both go to college', he replied cheekily, frowning at her to get out of bed.

'Ah college mollege', she whispered as she hid under her bright duvet. He swiftly walked over to her and grabbed the duvet off her. ' We need to go to my house first. I need to change and freshen up too', he replied making her jaw drop and her eyes went wider; fully awake.

'We are going to your house?', she questioned robotically; muttering to herself.

Edited by Elena123 - 17 August 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

lemasrivirmanrokzananya.cshamzi20swetharaocappacuinoKalpanaMundaabc456virman_neelMiishiiteenaalexiKimmypweettiechicivhnajPhoenixAshTuba_KSGscreen22.albatross.mahak221Geeta.Rminnu345nishi12345NinaAriefisha.raj_98Khush94vanilla.iceSAnA.S.NiraliVirikaArya1991qwerty012kateyeskajenvirmanlove_zainsha19vamps1996MadhuChowdaryluvmanatneghanikki1211chandiniebindanrithyaovirmanforeverShabana0786shaimahaysha1989navyaalex8__Seya__luvzindagiDEE2803laynaAisha202wanderlust09neha fan1mannat.urwishCythereahooriaaBIaddictKareena1994Krazzy4u786namylovkriyanshZaireanmisakiKanwal_chohan-Aswathy-kulsum_virmanpreethis-Antu-_-Aslan-BadtameezDil.Syed695ShivRajput0-SD-0TIA.TiaLet-It-Golove_never_dies..Zainab...Anastasia.-.serendipity.-kusharberryNikki_Titli

ivhnaj Groupbie
ivhnaj
ivhnaj

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Love Love the scene. Could not have been better than that. Drug dealing part with Virat was intense but I liked how Maanvi responded not too lovey-dovey but more practical and sensible. Something I could relate to in real life. Ah you love those endings don't you where you literally make me spend the rest of the time until you update to think of things you would come up with. And sometimes when what I thought of happens makes me jump in joy!! Very nice! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KimmyElenaElenor__Seya__

Kimmy Groupbie
Kimmy
Kimmy

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Neva cease to amaze!! Brilliant as always.. Im in love with virat!

ElenaElenor

Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Loved it especially the way first spoke so freely to
Her please pm me when you update

ElenaElenor

Go to top