Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, its was late.
Yes, it was short.
But NO it was not 'not qualitative' (Hope you got what I meant 😆)
For one, it shows Virat actually loves her. Actually in the sense even being him, who likes to own and manipulate things his way, he knowingly or unknowingly does put her before him while thinking atleast. He cares about her - we knew that, but he understands her too.

Its intriguing ain't it ? Virat has lost everyone so he wants to stick to the one person he found, Manvi has lost everyone and she's afraid to stick to the one person she loves, incase he leaves her too..

But however he is, I am proud of this Virat Egoistic Vadhera. He has the guts to go and fight for what he loves regardless of who thinks what, regardless of "the right time **" Yeah, I sometimes don't understand that concept of "The right time". You love her, tell her !  Tell the world ! Why wait for tomorrow when you have today ? Why wait for later when you have now ?

Anyway, I loved the chapter. And for the late updates, I'm blaming both 😛
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg og omg omg omg...ajakjsdpwoufc\jjkms\c!!!!!...yey!!!!!!
they said it!...both of them...!!...okey i guess Manvi didnt actually say them..still!...
aah..cant wait to see wat virat s gonna do with the whole Beeji situation!..
so excited!!!!!!...eeeps!..Virat seriously Rocks!..love him sooo much!!!!!
MadhuChowdary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi elena...sorry for late comment...as u said it was a small one but i m happy at least u updated...i was eagerly waiting for ur update...finally the day has come...i really hate these cliffhangers and ur tutors too...coming to this update as usual u surprised me...but i m happy beyond limits...cuz the last line said by virat only...oh elena i m really in love with virat in ur FF...i mean who will not...i like these kind of attitude in boys...he is going to talk with beeji...what will happen now?anyway ur story is unpredictable...so i ll wait...this story is so realistic yet unpredictable...that's why i m a big AC of this FF...poor manvi was afraid of losing virat...and virat is not a kind of guy who takes no as an answer...now this will be more interesting...of course he knows that she loves him too..phir bhi... as usual i loved this update...thank u so much for this update and a big hug for the pm...plz update next part asap...stay blessed always...

madhu...

edit : oh i forgot to add..i liked virat's understanding nature and his dare...without saying anything he understands her and he wants to fight for her..that's enough for any girl if i am not wrong ...
Edited by madhavichowdary - 11 years ago
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This updates, left me amazed,
more then this you won't get.
Still speechless, what ever I will
write it won't be enough to tell you
how good I think your work is.
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BrunoMars

This updates, left me amazed,

more then this you won't get.
Still speechless, what ever I will
write it won't be enough to tell you
how good I think your work is.

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I am humbled :)
nisha33 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
elena, what can i say more? 
your two ongoing FFs: humsafar and ttoml are both superb. it is no hidden secret that humsafar is my all time favorite.
with every update ttoml gets more interesting. i can't wait to know what exactly is virat planning to do. hope it works out between him and manvi.
i can't get humsafar out of my mind. the story is "stuck to me like a tattoo" (maroon 5 one more night 😆)
nisha 
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice!!..
Thanks for the pm..
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
'When I Love Someone, They Die'-Touched My Heart
Those Few Words Made Virat Realise Why She Was Crying
So Virat Is Guna Talk To Beeji? Hmm Tensing Issue Cant Wait
Loved The Update Beautifully Written
Both Equally Hurt Aww
Update Soon And PM Me please
Thanksz x
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is short yet sweet, late yet worth it! 

I run out of praises whenever I look at your work, it amazes me to hell how much creative a person can get! I mean so much has happened even he had declared love to her but still how you are dealing with the story is great. The feelings and emotions masked by Manvi are depicted brilliantly! 

Congrats for almost completing the thread. And about the late update, I blame both ðŸ˜›!
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is short yet sweet, late yet worth it! 

I run out of praises whenever I look at your work, it amazes me to hell how much creative a person can get! I mean so much has happened even he had declared love to her but still how you are dealing with the story is great. The feelings and emotions masked by Manvi are depicted brilliantly! 

Congrats for almost completing the thread. And about the late update, I blame both ðŸ˜›!