Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Captain_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What an amazing story!!.. There are no words to describe how good this is! You are truely a very talented writer! I am soo glad i read this! The way you portray Virmans relationship and the love,care and posseiveness in each meeting, is just mind blowing!
Update soon please, and if you have a pm list, do add me please!

-Luv Pari
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I may have not been commenting..But I read all the parts in one go! I was so interested in it! Went to your index and read everything! Elena! You are so talented and you write so well!! 😃 From Chapter 1 there was a spark in your writing which lead me to read the rest! Please continue and accept my friend request..& I would like a PM! I love your writings! 👏 It is WONDERFUL!
littlerani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I read your ss in a day.  Great story.  I love how close maanvi and virat are.  Have we heard the last of maya?
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What more could I say? This whole story is amazinglyyy superb! Read the whole story from start, and u know what I read it twice, mainly because of some lines and conversations b/w Virman and I guess I need to read it again. Their banters in this story is  totally different from the actual show, like they don't go calling around each other partner, chep or dedfutiya but still the way you've described their banters has captured my heart.

And how could I forget Virattt, dudeee I love this Virat, having all that bad image. I guess I m mad about him 😆. And their romance, don't have words to describe it! 

And and and, Manvi's "Is this why we're here" have made me crazy! She's such a question bank.

Anddd, last but not least, the suspense lies here, how Virat would take his revenge!  

PM me when you update! 
WAITING EAGERLY 😉!

Edited by ITrustMyHeart - 11 years ago
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's me again!😃 I was in the land of grass and cows (Wales). A not so clear picture to prove it <------I was going to take a picture with a cow to prove the point but they weren't too friendly. They didn't smell that pleasant- in other words'they were awful to be around. What's with cows? They are supposed to graze grass and moo but how have they become so aggressive? Yes, you can go on to the update, my cows speech has ended.  Humsafar update will be up tomorrow.

To readers still asking me about my pm list- please read the first page, it says it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be''

Tumblr_m0s9cds61r1qgzekwo1_500_large

'You wouldn't dare', Rahul stated, only to realize is mistake as the words left his mouth. Daring him would be making this a challenge. 'Look', he added, trying to shift the conversation. Diverting the attention to something he valued. 'Tell me one good reason not to kill you', Virat gritted out, pushing him backwards as he staggered and clutched onto the side of the bar to balance himself, gaining the attention of the customers in the bar. Who watched curiously for a fight off.

'I'll tell you two', he answered, standing up straight; his breathing ragged from the man handling. 'First, if you want the media', he started out. 'I don't give a damn about the media', Virat stated, running out of patience as he took a step forward. 'Maanvi', Rahul said as he watched the colours drain from his face. A sight he watched in triumph. She would always be his weakness and he would always use that to his advantage. 'Don't say her name with your filthy mouth', he warned, his jaw clenched in tension as his dark eyes burned in fury.

'She wouldn't like it, if you go around killing people', he said, calmly. 'I am not a murderer', he answered, repeating the same thought which he had encoutered several times in his mind. 'If you come anywhere around 10 feet to her. I will kill you. This time, I wouldn't think of the pros and cons', he warned as Rahul walked away from the bar, earning a glance back to see if he was being followed and doing so until he reached parking. 'It wouldn't seem right if you walked out of here without a bruise', Rahul heard a voice as he turned around in surprise to see a sly smile flashing across his face. The next moment, Virat's fist came in contact with face, breaking his nose as blood trailed down his lips. He continued to hit his leg until Rahul collapsed to the hard ground.

'A small warning; you know I can do worse', he stated, walking away from the limp body who clutched his leg in agony; letting out screams of intolerance.

-------

'Where were you?' Maanvi asked, walking behind him as he walked in the house and up the stairs. 'Out', he answered, vaguely. Moving to the bedroom, leaving her to stand by the doorframe with her arms crossed. 'You can't leave me alone in Goa', she whined as his lips curled into amusement. 'You were alone for an hour', he explained, taking off his leather jacket and dropping it on the bed. His eyes fell on the tub of ice-cream in the middle of the bed and away to the television screen of some chick flick. ''You're having a bad day?' he asked, reading the signs to which she shrieked making him chuckle by her sudden outburst.

'I got this for you', he fished into the pocket as she waited in anticipation. An alarming thought invading her mind. 'You do realize it's your birthday in a few minutes. I am supposed to be leading up with the presents', she argued. Her lips turning into a pout to show her disapproval as he got up, leaning in to her and kissing her urgently which she mirrored, winding her arms around his neck. Abruptly, he moved back, leaving her in shock with her eyes still hazy.

He leaned in to rest his forehead on hers. 'I can't imagine my life without you', he spoke, pulling her closer to him. 'I am not going anywhere', she insisted, her fingers brushing on his jaw. The assurance and uncertainty; his insecurities that surfaced from time to time. A part of her mind, registering the order and waited for the time, he would let go and believe her.

His eyes twinkled from excitement, replacing the coldness in his eyes. 'It's nothing special', he brushed off, handing her a small chained pendent with two, rustic gold small star. She looked at it and then his face, her heart wanting to leap out by the thought. 'You like stars', he reminded her as he tried to read her expressions, which were blank and stared at the pendent. 2 stars, her mother and father. 'You don't like it', he asked as she shook her head. 'It's beautiful', she answered sincerely, tracing the pendent carefully, bitting her tongue to let the tears flow through. 'I am supposed to get you something', she repeated, whining again as he sighed in frustration. 'Can't you forget that?' he asked, his tone rising.

'No', she snapped, walking away to sit on the bed. 'What do you want?' he asked, walking towards her. 'A bit of excitement', she answered rapidly. 'You want me to jump around and sing the birthday song wearing a crappy hat? Happy that I am a year older and a year wiser to see the shit in the world?' he asked as she nodded her head, absorbing his speech. 'That's the spirit', she answered, sarcastically.

'It's not over yet', he exclaimed, the boyish grin returning, making him look younger than he was. She was enjoying his playfulness; Goa had been a change for him. A good change. He was letting go and letting her in. Taking her hand and guiding her out, she looked ahead at the street. 'Where are we going?' she asked as he led her towards the beach which was a short distance away. A private beach off a small hotel.

She looked ahead. Over to the trees lay a small round table with white cushions and lanterns. Illuminating the desserted beach with hints of orange lights. 'Wow!' she exclaimed, her breathing hitched as she tried to catch up with it. 'I asked for one table and they set up three', he muttered, disappointed. 'Oh no, you paid someone to do your work and they didn't do it right?' she gasped, making him glare at her. 'The birthday spirit is going', he warned her as she raised her hands to apologize. 'No, no. I am sorry', she laughed, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the cushions as they both hesitantly sat down. 'Who knew Virat Singh Vadhera can be this cheesy?' she chuckled as he sat up straighter, his eyes growing distant. 'Who knew?' he repeated. A hint of irony running in his mind over his own actions.

'Happy Birthday', she whispered, pecking his cheek as he smiled in return, staring ahead at the waves. For once, not having to worry about if he was spending his birthday with his mother or his father. Of not being angry with his Bua, who would hold over extravagant parties, leaving a frightened boy in the midst of the crowd. Of not being saddened by losing the love of both of his parents in his childhood, seen as something to remind them of each other and despise the sight of him. Of not being guilty of being a murder in the confines of his mind, spending his time away from everything in his holiday home. Alone and shattered. For once, being exactly where he wanted to be. Their eyes following the stars in the sky as time passed slowly, making her drowsy as sleep took over and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

His gaze averted on her, sleeping peacefully. Drawing in breaths and exhaling rhythmically. Her heart beat following the same pattern. Her head resting on his shoulder and his arms around her waist, holding her closer before he gently lowered her besides him. Now sprawled across the blanket as he grabbed the blanket on the side and placed that on top of them. Tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her forehead, he closed his eyes. Not wanting the reality to shatter, to chase this forever with her under the blanket of the shimmering sky and soft sounds of the waves... of finally easing into a life of love.

Love. he had come to understand is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.

------

The tall, aged figure walked through the front doors of the Vadhera mansion to be greeted by his daughter. 'Where is Virat?' he asked as the butler bought him a glass of water and a newspaper and he took it. 'He said something about going out for a few days', Swamini answered in a quiet voice, her tone voicing her disapproval. 'Ask him to come back', he stated without averting his gaze from the newspaper and she nodded, walking away to the phone to call him. A small smile playing on her lips. It was time to end the nonsense that he had created.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing. thnx fr ua pm n pm me wen u update
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Elena! Finally got an update from you! <3 Really enjoyed reading this one, such amazing moments shared by Virat and Manvi. I love the sarcasm  they share in their conversations; very amusing :)  Virat's surprises for Manvi were so beautiful.That kiss Virat and Manvi shared was deep and passionate. Virat is truly scared of losing the one thing he loves and holds dear above all else; Manvi. Love how you described Virat's troubled past... but now he is 'exactly where he wanted to be' The ending was so serene and beautiful...

Oh gosh, is that dadaji at the end? 😲

p.s Hope you had a great time in Wales, besides the cows, hehe, and yes they can be scary! 😆

Awesome update!
meant4uonlie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!! Elena you wont bellieve ... i was checking all ur FFs today to see if you have updated and i havent recieved any Pm ... and after an hour or so .. i get a Pm lol ... i was waiting eagerly for u to update ... i love ur update and being it virats birthday ... and a coincidence about his birthday update being on my birthday ... just love it  ... amazing ...  Love the scenario u have given of the beach ... i can just imagine how beautiful the scene would have been ...

Thanks for the PM:)
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope u ahd a good time in whales lool n the update was amazing as always i loved all the moments they shared n the sarcasm in their convo's...brings our true virman lool i wonder who the man in the end was???? :/ pm me!!!!!!