Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

As usual,awesome part Cliff-Hanger(your new nameπŸ˜›)!! πŸ‘ Update soon!

P.S-Virat will be diagnosed wid High B.P in future,if he continues to get angry at every statement.πŸ˜†

I like my new name! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ He probably will in the future, pooor Maanvi who has to deal with the rage! πŸ˜†
ElenaElenor thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

uhh??!!!!...thats it??..wrs the rest of it?!!...

the update was sometn...seriously the way u get characters in2 the story..superb!...
love the new character..lol i love evvryone who r sisters 2 virat nd bros 2 manvi!...πŸ˜†
but im so curious 2 knw wat the connection btwn malvika nd that creep was?...
pls update soon..dont torture us like tis..pls...
the update ws so short...😭
..nevertheless it was again a fab update..
thnk u fr the pm...😊
pls update the next part soon..
will be waitin desperately...

I am afraid so, my updates are more often then they were before thus hellooo writer block! πŸ˜² Long live the brother and sisters of Maanvi and Virat! πŸ˜† Trust me if my brain starts to work soon, I will! Which right now is doing everything but creative writing πŸ˜Š Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ
ElenaElenor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athira_Lalmon

OMG at the last sentence.. so this is why Virat brought Manvi to meet Malvika, to clear everything about Rahul. I'm actually feeling a bit apprehensive about Malvika-Rahul past, what with the totally unexpected past of Virat. I figure this is behind that dialogue of Virat to Rahul, about R having an interest in the women of his life.
I'm impressed at how everything is falling together perfectly, even though parts are still unrevealed. And how do you manage to end every chapter at such points that makes us crave for more?
I don't have enough words to say how you're such a wonderful and brilliant writer!
Thanks for the pm. Please continue soon..

Cliffhangers so people don't get bored of my writer blocks and come back to the story! πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the lovely comment!
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey elena...yet anothr wonderful update wid a tinge of suspense lingering thruout ...
u truly r a master in cliffhangers...definitely hav a nack in getting ur readers crave for more aftr each n vry updates...⭐️

welll... m kinds liking dis new character malavika a loot...so she really has sum past related to rahul...
thnx a loot for the pm...n plz cont sooon...m losing ma patienceπŸ˜‰

mannat.urwish thumbnail
amazing update...fun, jealousy, possessiveness, suspense...it had all d elements...πŸ‘ n dis Rahul mystery is seriously killing me now...wat is d story of dis boy... n nw Malvika also has a past wid him...Virat shud tell Manvi soo dat she bttr stays away frm him...i jst hope he wont ruin d things btw VirManπŸ˜” ur ff is seriously soo engrossing..no matter hw much v try to predict...v cnt..only u can answer ol dese questnsπŸ˜† sooo please continue soon...n thanq soo much for d PM...😊
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woe loved it I hope malvika tells manvi to stay away from rahul aswell
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww like this Malvika she seems quite nice as she understands manvi alot and awesome update virat is being mean to manvi but for her own good
So malvika has a past with rahul then i hope manvi now realises what a jerk rahul is
Continue asap and pm me please
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part Elena!

I'm loving Malvika's entry! ❀️ I have a feeling Malvika has a history with Rahul 😲

hehe! loved this part:

Maanvi wanted to do nothing but hit him but then decided as she would be the one who would probably get bruised in the process πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can't wait to read the next part! Loving this story!

πŸ€—

__Seya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update as Always Elena!!! πŸ˜ƒ Seriously...U must be so used to praises b now πŸ˜† but well u deserve them girl πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!

Loved Malvika...glad 2 see that at least someone in Virat's family is cheerful πŸ˜†!! But seems like she has a past with our dear antagonist Rahul..hmmm..interesting πŸ˜‰!! 
Hope Rahul's truth (at least partially) comes out infront of Manvi in the next update nd his plans(whatever they are) severely fail πŸ˜ˆ!!! Rahul..dare not come in between our VirMan..ur better off with that Maya πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†!!

Looking 4rwrd to your next update for both ur FFs!! Nd a doubt- Does Rahul still deal in drugs coz Virat's stopped it, right!? So what abt him???
Edited by TanyalovMusic - 11 years ago
aish4virman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Virat :'( so rude..I can't stand it..this is one of my fav ff's but stilll my chubbby virat..(ooops not mine but still...;-) )is not present here.instead we hv a grumpy man who ignores his gf...hmmmphhh