VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Plzz...pm me..u r a grt writer...
very nice chapters,, rahul is not so so goody types😲..
virat sneaking into maanvi's house to see 😍 her,, aww cute.😳.
dabbu 's role is so goodπŸ˜ƒ ..
thanks for the pm and continue soon 😊
Originally posted by kajenvirman

loved it!! great update!
i hope the rahul virat thing doesnt make things worse btw virman!!

and OMG you saw ed westwick <3??

Thankyouu πŸ˜ƒ Yesss and he looks even better in person. The casual grey t-shirt and his tattoo! πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by misaki

WAIt..u saw chuck??...chuck??!!!!!!...omg!..hw i wish i ws in ur place...awww jst love him!!...who screams wen they see a celeb man...??...i lws thot it wud be like hey am i seein wat i thnk im seein..wudnt have screamed eitr...
anyws...cmin 2 the story!!!!
god virats like the best bf evr!!!!
dream!!!
i hope watevr hes goin2 say 2 manvi,,,gts them closer not farther away...hope*fingers crossd*..
again love the way u describe evry scene ...perfect..loved the way virat was sittin on the sofa nd manvi on his lap with their fingers entwined...cud picture it in my head...aww  PERFECT!!!!...loved  the update thank u so mch fr the pm..i ws pleasantly surprised..
will be waitin anxiously fr the next one...
this shud be published seriously will make the best sellers list...
absolutely brilliant!!

πŸ˜† I really did! Trust me if I he hadn't disappeared, I would be the walking up to him and making sure he knows I exist! πŸ˜ƒThank you so much!
Originally posted by BrunoMars

No! Is it really that bad? Did Virat did
something that bad? What did he do?!
Okejj srry I didn't start with saying how
good it was. But I started getting tired of
it... Will you please try to be less talented?
It's getting difficult to find the right words
to describe how good this is, and how well
you write...
It's seriously beautiful!

Well a part of his story will be revealed in the next chapter πŸ˜‰ Aw, thankyouu! πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by Elena123

Thank you for writing such motivating comments, they makes my day! πŸ˜ƒ Believe me, I tried to but when you have parents with you and you inform them that you want to go find the tv actor from this american drama and you're eyes get all wide with pleading... yeh they don't care! πŸ˜† I love Chuck's attitude πŸ˜‰ I love balcony rooms aswell, they look reaaally nice. On my to do list too. Course not, I love reading long comments and thank you again for liking the update... I can't help with the suspense, I get wheeled into writing that! πŸ˜† 

Indian parents and their inability to understand stardom.. baha no worries I been through it plenty of times too when I visit India and see a bollywood star! So I understand. But hey on the brighter side atleast you have seen him in real life... thats plenty! And thanks again for reading our comments. 
Edited by ivhnaj - 11 years ago
well i thought your litlte rant in the beginning soo cute i almost forgot to read the story!!!
seriusly over - possesive, turned hard by fate, kind of guys have never been better than in your ff. inspite of which your version of manvi is soo much cuterr..

What a wonderful surprise in my inbox! Two updates in row!  Awesome!

It was sweet how Virat sent her a message apologizing for his anger but at the same time he said: No, this is not a break up text. I want you and I am not letting you go. Love his bluntness in absolutely refusing to let her go... as you've said he is 'selfish in his desires...' and just can't imagine life without her, not now that he's found something worth living for.πŸ˜‰

Oh my, so Virat and Rahul apparently know each other very well and seem to be old adversaries; both have a shady past, I can't wait to find out what it is. Rahul has now found out Virat's weakness and is going to exploit it; I hope Manvi isn't in danger! 😲
...but loved Virat's protectiveness towards Manvi when he said: '...She's mine and I'd protect her in a heartbeat'. 😍
hehe! loved Daboo trying to make it up to Manvi by making her tortillas! πŸ˜‰
Manvi with the lamp in-hand, ready to 'kick ass' πŸ˜† what would have happened if she actually did get a shot at Virat? πŸ˜†

Manvi on Virat's lap πŸ˜³ aww... loved this part, just shows they are meant only for each other:
"Their fingers seemed to fit together in just the right way- effortlessly clasped,like perfect complements." ❀️

Really eager to find out what Virat will confess to Manvi... hehe!
love your cliffhangers⭐️

Beautiful updates Elena! Really really enjoyed reading them! ❀️
πŸ€—
Edited by Aisha202 - 11 years ago
It was awesome just perfect do pm me the next time
aww u did u finish there...cant wait for the next update pm me