Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 - Page 32

__Seya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Elena123

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Thankyouu! I am glad it made you happy! No problem, thanks for the lovely and long  comment. πŸ˜ƒ There is a lot of things, a lot of characters don't know about each other! No this isn't a hint😲 Ok maybe it is! πŸ˜† The drug figure will be revealed in the future, I need to hold a bit of suspense πŸ˜‰

Aha..A Hint!!!   Yaar ur suspense is killing me!!! πŸ˜† Update Soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatiVirMan thumbnail
OMFD!!! ELENAAA!!!!!!

i've been wanting to write a comment since DAYS!!!

i've been thinking about your FF since yesterday!

the cliff hangers you leave us with!

gosh this should be published man!

i love it SOOO much!

and i love all the description that you write, it helps me to actually see/imagine the scene!!

my gosh, just b4 i got on the lappy, i was hoping you had updated!!

i hate rahul! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Virat!!! ❀️

love the little quotes you put in between sentences and at the end!!

fave scene? prolly have guess by now... the one on the balcony ❀️

please update sooon...can't wait any longer -_______-
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!..that stupid low life!!!!...
hope manvi doesnt fall for any f his tricks or games...
hope virats love overcomes all this shit frm him!!..
hope manvi nevr leaves virat like evr not evn a day!!!
esp not fr that f'kin ass!!!...😑
thnk u so mch fr the update...
nd fr the pm..😊
hopin i get 2 read the next update as soon as i read this one...
will be waitin fr ur pm..😊
pls dont make manvi take rahuls side pls..like evr..cant see virat breakin down r loosin 2 anyone esp that one!!..arghhh!!😑
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow you gave three updates back to back.. It was awesome but before i could even comment on the former update you posted another and then one more.. its like bumper lottery.. LOL ok now for the comments I know it doesn't matter much but still I have to appreciate the FF of which I'm an ardent fan na so here it goes..

Chapter 11... Loved the kiss and Virat's confession of liking Manvi.. and more cute was Virat's sincerity that he was not expecting any reply from Manvi for his likeness towards her.. So Virat fll for Manvi and Manvi for him.. Manvi did give it  thought and analyzed all the dangerous aspects of doing so but the line "She thought about the need to be anyone else's but his. That held no interest to her. It was him. Only Him" Nailed her feelings and I liked this particular line very very much.. Manvi's sudden insecurity regarding her relationship with Virat and to keep it discreet or to get it labelled in the sense seeking commitment from him seemed childish but important.. She knew what she was dealing with before she got into the mess called love with hell of a messed up person whose middle name is "Trouble" and then turning back and trying to label it as friendship and better yet conceal it seems like very immature and childish.. Virat.. Virat.. Virat this guy is so smart and sharp then you can give him credit for.. He knows how to protect his love interest.. Virat knows that what kind of danger Rahul can possess for him so he wants Rahul to know about their relationship firt so he could stop grabbing Manvi's hand and stop authorizing himself on Manvi as though she is her property and wants to send Rahul a vry loud and clear message of "Stay away from my girl or else be prepared to get pulverised" Loved it totally loved it.. Special Mention to the lines where Virat confesses in his Virat that he wants to give everything to Manvi whatever it may be and be wants Manvi for ever and for eternity.. Such lines coming from  bad boy like Virat means a lot.. showing the intensity of his love and his truth and possessiveness for Manvi

Chapter 12.. Manvi poor girl trying too hard to avoid the weird consequences which would follow after the revelation and the questions which would follow and she not knowing what to do, At one point even she desires for this thing to happen and wants to declare her love for Virat in front of everyone but then fears that what explanation she would give to everyone that why she fell for the same guy whom she was advised to stay away from for umpteenth times by the important people in her life..  Love is really a very lovely mess.. Loved the way Virat pulls Manvi close to him every time he sees her and encounters her.. It shows that how much of authority he tries to show on Manvi and he wants everyone who is trying to pry her away from him to know that she belongs to him and him alone for eternity and who ever thinks of even trying to go against this he would tear apart his limb in this case Rahul's as its very clear from the way Virat wants him to be the first to know.. Manvi's thinking in her mind about her telling her brother and frnds about Virat like "Dabba I know I said I have no time for love and relationship have fallen for a guy, and Rahul the guy who threatened to beat you up I'm in love with him and Drushti I love the guy you have crush on" was hilarious.. Loved the silent challenge and encounter of Virat and Rahul.. It seems that war is on btw the guys.. and I'm loving it.. Totally loving it.

Chapter 13.. Dabbu's hurting words against Manvi blaming her to be just like her father was so realistic.. Dabbu behaved like a typical elder brother trying to protect her sister from some major disaster and in spur of the moment ending up hurting her sister more than anything else.. I can so connect to Manvi's feelings.. Its her life and she has the right to decide that wat kinda relationship she wants to be with the person in hr life and how much importance she should give to that person.. Weather right or wrong she is listening to her heart and her heart tells her that she is not wrong in loving a person whom the world thinks to be wrong for her but hr heart knows that thre could not be anything more right for her than Virat so why should she listen to someone else other than her heart.. and of course Virat and Rahul's confrontation was mind blowing.. So the guy giving out drug was Rahul?? If I'm not mistaken so is there a back story of Rahul and Virat where a girl was involved prior to Manvi and Virat's promise of saving Manvi in a heart beat was to die for.. And Rahul turning out to be evil is so thrilling.. As I said I'm loving this character of Rahul.. B'cos he is giving a new dimension to VirMan's love story or else the story would have been too sweet and sickening if not for Rahul to add some masala to it.. Yeah I know some would think I'm crazy but what's a LS without a negative character trying to create problems in it.. So on the whole LOVED all your three updates and waiting for the suspense to get revealed soon.. Thanks for such lovely updatesat such short span of time

ivhnaj thumbnail
Each and every single quote used in this update touched my heart. All of them made me realize how much it matches my life and the things that happen. As I always say, I love the way you write and each update makes me crave for more of the story till it ends. And even then I make sure to re-read the stories!! Love love love the update, brought out a new dynamic effect on all the characters :) 
-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AHHH I love it! 😊 I am really hopingthat Maanvi was standing behind Virat when he said "I know that kind of person you can become so save it for others who believe any of your shit. She's mine and I'd protect her in a heartbeat" that would make her speachlesss and relise how much Virat loves her❀️ Anyways update  soon!
love:
-princess-
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Tia.Saigal2002

Wow you gave three updates back to back.. It was awesome but before i could even comment on the former update you posted another and then one more.. its like bumper lottery.. LOL ok now for the comments I know it doesn't matter much but still I have to appreciate the FF of which I'm an ardent fan na so here it goes..

Chapter 11... Loved the kiss and Virat's confession of liking Manvi.. and more cute was Virat's sincerity that he was not expecting any reply from Manvi for his likeness towards her.. So Virat fll for Manvi and Manvi for him.. Manvi did give it  thought and analyzed all the dangerous aspects of doing so but the line "She thought about the need to be anyone else's but his. That held no interest to her. It was him. Only Him" Nailed her feelings and I liked this particular line very very much.. Manvi's sudden insecurity regarding her relationship with Virat and to keep it discreet or to get it labelled in the sense seeking commitment from him seemed childish but important.. She knew what she was dealing with before she got into the mess called love with hell of a messed up person whose middle name is "Trouble" and then turning back and trying to label it as friendship and better yet conceal it seems like very immature and childish.. Virat.. Virat.. Virat this guy is so smart and sharp then you can give him credit for.. He knows how to protect his love interest.. Virat knows that what kind of danger Rahul can possess for him so he wants Rahul to know about their relationship firt so he could stop grabbing Manvi's hand and stop authorizing himself on Manvi as though she is her property and wants to send Rahul a vry loud and clear message of "Stay away from my girl or else be prepared to get pulverised" Loved it totally loved it.. Special Mention to the lines where Virat confesses in his Virat that he wants to give everything to Manvi whatever it may be and be wants Manvi for ever and for eternity.. Such lines coming from  bad boy like Virat means a lot.. showing the intensity of his love and his truth and possessiveness for Manvi

Chapter 12.. Manvi poor girl trying too hard to avoid the weird consequences which would follow after the revelation and the questions which would follow and she not knowing what to do, At one point even she desires for this thing to happen and wants to declare her love for Virat in front of everyone but then fears that what explanation she would give to everyone that why she fell for the same guy whom she was advised to stay away from for umpteenth times by the important people in her life..  Love is really a very lovely mess.. Loved the way Virat pulls Manvi close to him every time he sees her and encounters her.. It shows that how much of authority he tries to show on Manvi and he wants everyone who is trying to pry her away from him to know that she belongs to him and him alone for eternity and who ever thinks of even trying to go against this he would tear apart his limb in this case Rahul's as its very clear from the way Virat wants him to be the first to know.. Manvi's thinking in her mind about her telling her brother and frnds about Virat like "Dabba I know I said I have no time for love and relationship have fallen for a guy, and Rahul the guy who threatened to beat you up I'm in love with him and Drushti I love the guy you have crush on" was hilarious.. Loved the silent challenge and encounter of Virat and Rahul.. It seems that war is on btw the guys.. and I'm loving it.. Totally loving it.

Chapter 13.. Dabbu's hurting words against Manvi blaming her to be just like her father was so realistic.. Dabbu behaved like a typical elder brother trying to protect her sister from some major disaster and in spur of the moment ending up hurting her sister more than anything else.. I can so connect to Manvi's feelings.. Its her life and she has the right to decide that wat kinda relationship she wants to be with the person in hr life and how much importance she should give to that person.. Weather right or wrong she is listening to her heart and her heart tells her that she is not wrong in loving a person whom the world thinks to be wrong for her but hr heart knows that thre could not be anything more right for her than Virat so why should she listen to someone else other than her heart.. and of course Virat and Rahul's confrontation was mind blowing.. So the guy giving out drug was Rahul?? If I'm not mistaken so is there a back story of Rahul and Virat where a girl was involved prior to Manvi and Virat's promise of saving Manvi in a heart beat was to die for.. And Rahul turning out to be evil is so thrilling.. As I said I'm loving this character of Rahul.. B'cos he is giving a new dimension to VirMan's love story or else the story would have been too sweet and sickening if not for Rahul to add some masala to it.. Yeah I know some would think I'm crazy but what's a LS without a negative character trying to create problems in it.. So on the whole LOVED all your three updates and waiting for the suspense to get revealed soon.. Thanks for such lovely updatesat such short span of time

It matters a lot, trust me 😊Thank you for the lovely comments and your analysis, I love reading through it! I am glad you're enjoying the story! Exactly, what's a story without a little bit of 'dishoom dishoom' and evergreen villians! πŸ˜†
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" shes mine and i
Will protect her in a heartbeat" - dialogue touched my heart
But argh hate this rahul reminda me of maya a pain in the neck
Please manvi stat wiv Virat forget what this rahul says he is a dog
I hope this rahul
Doesnt cause problems between VirMan or try hurting manvi cuz i will kill him
Awesome update and i loved the text ao sweet of virat
Continue asap and pm
Me whenu update
NinaArief thumbnail
omfg this update has left me with too many questions in my mind??? you def have teh skills of a great writer, and you just keep supassing your own levels..eagerly awaiting the next update..

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oooh...me likey!πŸ˜ƒ 

I like the way this fic is progressing! I mean, Rahul doesn't seem like the innocent and nice guy anymore! But I love the relationship Daboo-Mannu and Manvi-Virat share. Its so unique, yet so perfect. *sigh* Like I said, you're making me fall in love all over again!

Sorry couldn't comment earlier, I reached hostel at 4AM and read this then! Just woke up and rushed to comment!

Do update soon, and enjoy your summers!

Cheers,

Ritchelle

PS: Thanks for the PM =)