Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anime_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesum...thats at i lykd abt dis virman ...itz a colledge story...nd i lve colledge romances...awesum update yaar..pm me de nxt update tooo...nd yea tanz for de pm..
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dina98210

Well done...!! This part was amazing...!! But i didnt understand why virat was tokin to manvi after the fight..? I thought he didnt like her... But apart from that i loved the intense moment between the two..!! It was a pleasure to read, hope ur presentation went well and please do pm when u update the next part as i have added u on my buddy list...!! Update soon...!! X

Thanks for liking it! πŸ˜ƒAnd as for the question... Virat doesn't know what he does or not. He had come for a night out but saw Maanvi there, which he wasn't expecting. So he wanted to talk to her. Keeping in mind Maanvi's feelings towards him is negative whereas I haven't fully elobrated on Virat's feelings yet. He doesn't like her romantically in this chapter but finds her alluring and different thus finds a way to be near her. Attracted to her so he pulls stunts like this πŸ˜ŠHope that answered your confusion as future updates will soon cover it. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
need 2 give u sumthin b4 i comment...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
it wz just AMAAAZZZIN...superb...super awsum...fantabulouss...mindblowin!!!!
m luvin dis ntirely diff plot...n character sketch of mannu n virat...
hun...ur fantasies r alwayz a treat 2 read...whthr it b foodie os(ur materpiece) or nythin...πŸ‘β­οΈ
plz do try 2 update sooon...n pm me weneva u update...or pendwn ur virman fantasies😊

ps:tried sendin u a buddy req...but cudnt...😭
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow !! That was mind-blowing πŸ‘ Loved it πŸ˜³
Can't wait for more such amazing updates ! 
Cont. soon n thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
kajenvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love love love this!
this attitude of virat is greaaat!
thanks for the PM!!
please continue soon :)
girl_rocks thumbnail
its awsm superb
do continue nd pm me if possible
lalmirch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb i love this pleaseee update fast next part cant wait 
f.zarrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving this SS! It's so different and refreshing! I hope you continue soon! πŸ˜Š
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!...virman in college!!...virat the cool nd hot dude!!!...maanvi...nly girl whose not affected by his popularity!!πŸ˜‰...can it get ant better???!😍..no way!!!!!...πŸ‘
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Elena!

This is the first time I'm reading something of yours which is not one of your VirMan food OS's!!
I really love this story and Virat's character is so different and bad-ass! Absolutely love him here! 😳 I have a feeling this is going to be an angsty, intense and passionate love story between Virat and Manvi. I love the way you write their scenes, especially when they are at a close proximity to each other, I can feel the tension between them! πŸ˜‰ I like how you've set this story at a more serious tone.

Awesome story so far, you've got me hooked! Please continue soon, I would love to read more!

*Hugz*
Aisha