Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sush!!! 

I've been looking for this SONG FOREVER AND A DAY!!! 

I heart you heart you heart you - thank you thank you thank you!!! πŸ€—
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
-Sari- I hope you are right about that letter from Arnies mom coming back to life...What are they waiting for?

Ratna...I am feeling glad that I didn't watch the SBS SBB segment everyone is talking about...People seem to love that GOPI (is it bahu or vahu?)...I don't know why...but she must be doing something right...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even my very educated and very independent sis seems to like her...I will ask her why...

Vee...agree with you about Khushi's Hindi reading and Baruns...its like they switched roles...I did notice that Arnie's handwriting was like a mans handwriting and Khushis was like a delicate woman's  pearl-string...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sri...I feel like Khushi is trying to communicate but he is not listening...His eyes are wide shut...unfortunately...

D-G like you...I am looking forward to Anj's interference ...These two will just kill each other if left on their own...There is no cure...You lock them in a room...and throw away the key and they come out fighing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Sush- - 12 years ago
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hola sush and gang!  time to count one's blessings ---- khushi the banshee wasn't what i feared, the show didn't forget about the tension and the bitterness between the leads, the pitch of the epi was even keeled. doesn't seem like much of a list but as Ratna said if your expectations are at rock bottom it doesn't seem half bad. πŸ˜‰

That said the intensity from Thursday has dissipated ---- Sari, I agree completely with you on that one. I thought the Friday epi was flat and this was more of that same flat tone. Soon, the MU will seem like a minor irritant to be brushed aside until I suppose Shyam and the hidden file swing into action. Also, like Sari my sense is that this is pretty much what we will get until IPL season is done. It may be a good time to detox from the show ---- easy enough if we weren't having these super fun conversations and the forum hadn't become such an addiction. At least for me that's pretty much what keeps the show interesting. 

It was fun to see a carefree and light hearted ASR bantering with little Nikhil. Atlas with the weight of the world on his shoulders did finally shrug for a moment or two and it was lovely to see that smile. Other than Nikhil, I didn't find the bacha party endearing. Indian movies and TV present precocious kids in a somewhat annoying light πŸ˜›

The confession --- such as it was ---- was another veiled one ; agree with Ratna and Sari there. It seems like these two can't confess unless play acting, narrating a fable or intoxicated. Until the serious, looking straight into the eyes and playing it straight up type of confession happens, I can't see how each of these strong willed stubborn characters will be satisfied. 

O yeah, with everyone on the magical mystery tour of Raizada House. Our frustration with sets, props, wardrobe and hair continue, not going away anytime soon, just like interfering Anjali is here to stay. That aqua marine color did suit Khushi though...

People, SBB/SBS and spoilers are poison! No good comes of them... I guess people are starved for them bcos the show is just not moving. Today was kinda, sorta sweet in a low intensity way but it hardly moved the story. The almost confession ---- like Holi and Heer Ranjha --- going nowwhere. I'll wager to say before the IPL closes and we finally move on, we'll get a few more of those to keep our hopes up. 

Tailpiece: That Rabba Ve - why, why, why? Let us keep our memories - no need to sully them with that awful impostor!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sush-

-Sari- I hope you are right about that letter from Arnies mom coming back to life...What are they waiting for? The way these CV's are going his mother might come back from the dead soon!

Ratna...I am feeling glad that I didn't watch the SBS SBB segment everyone is talking about...People seem to love that GOPI (is it bahu or vahu?)...I don't know why...but she must be doing something right...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even my very educated and very independent sis seems to like her...I will ask her why...  Gopi (BARF!!!!!) is NOT the ideal bahu for me. lord and the constipated look she gives off all.the.time is just pathetic. I mean whatever i have seen of that show its like the woman lets that guy ride a big yellow bus over her again and again...

Vee...agree with you about Khushi's Hidi readinga nd Baruns...its like they switched roles...I did notice that Arnie's handwriting was like a mans handwriting and Khushis was like a delicate woman's  pearl-string...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree his handwriting was a mans writing actually 2 men's writing because it did change from the first to the second note. And i could read it pretty clearly so I dont agree with the kida makota comment.

Sri...I feel like Khushi is trying to communicate but he is not listening...His eyes are wide shut...unfortunately... Boy cannot multi task at all...listen, process, eye contact, water plants, talk to aman...sigh like CV's like Character no? πŸ˜‰

D-G like you...I am looking forward to Anj's interference ...Thistwo will just kill each other if left on their own...There is no cure...You lock them in a room...and throw away the key and they come out fighing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Never let these 2 alone in a room...we had a fire, water fall,mosquito attack, and major voice loss...next time theyd just kill each other...

Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamba111

Sush!!! 

I heart you heart you heart you - thank you thank you thank you!!! 

πŸ€—XOXO XO Jamba...πŸ€—
Hubby dear used to sing it for me on his guitar when we were dating...Ahhh...those were the days...😍  Brings back very sweet memories...😳
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamba111

Sush!!! 

I heart you heart you heart you - thank you thank you thank you!!! πŸ€—

Sush who has sung this song ? I use to hear this when I was a kid in India but did to know much about the singers.  I have been searching for this song ...and a few others...
-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Ratna...before I found it on Youtube today...I used to think Billy Joel sang it...but it is before his time as well...some guy named Peter Sarstedt...wrote and sang it too first...Later on other people sang their own versions of it...πŸ˜ƒ

Sheila agree withya...the intensity was missing today...

The director needs to spend more time on reflection...They move the scenes so quickly to show mindless stuff...I wish they chose a few scenes and showed more pondering...We need a little more poise man...

momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Love everyone thought on this episode.

Good episode without the OTT comedy which I feared😊

Likes the continuity from Friday, you don't know how happy I was see Khushi's silent treatment continuing, hoping it continues but not sure how this Gopi thing going to be played out😑, I am worried but will wait until I see it before crying about it

Loved Khushi's story telling, beautifully doneπŸ‘

Arnavs interaction with the kids was great to watch, hope they use the same kids next time.

Still very confused about the layout of this guestroom and the pool side, Arnav hears everything and was looking up but Khushi is looking straight at him, shouldn't she be looking down and I don't want to even discuss the poolside, I think I have given up trying to find out how everyone can see it from wherever they are in the houseπŸ˜•

Not sure if I liked Anjali getting hold of the letter, I was kind on enjoying the 'hate' letters being past on to each other, I will wait and see if her interfering is something I like.

One thing I don't understand is the ladies in the house have many time already let Arnav know what Khushi is up to but how come know one is asking him why his own wife is not telling him these important stuff, are they not a little suspicious on what's going on between them.

Have a little fear on the Gopi thing but apart for this looking forward to next episode, hope CV don't disappoint because i have liked most of everything the have showed us last few days.

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi DArcyfan

Like you I too have been frustrated with where the show is going and episodes like today are good as standalone.  There is not much to expect in terms of the story nor growth or progression in what ARhi feel fo eac other.

If on Friday they were able to establish that Khushi is hurt and keeping away from Arnie and he on the other hand is missing her it will be well forgotten tomorrow and neither will he apologize nor she will ask for one. Maybe the cvs are keeping it for later.

Whatever the business logic of giving us fillers versus a real story I hope they continue with a sold track which can be low key but please NO OTt comedy. Just does not gel with me.

Just curious do other desi shows also go in hibernation during cricket season or is it just IPK that feels insecure ?

Ratna - I have to agree with you; I have mixed feelings about today's episode. As a standalone it is indeed a good episode; however since the Arhi marriage this has become the trend. At least it was limited to a short screaming bout which I am thankful for.

I am glad Khushi remembered she is still upset & ASR still remorseful. I haven't seen the Gopi bahu portrayal on SBB, just read about it. Since Sanaya is good at impersonating hopefully it will be entertaining but I don't expect it to lead anywhereπŸ˜†

Instead I would really have preferred Anjali have a talk w/Khushi, give her mom's roadmap to ASR's heartπŸ˜† Khushi makes a sincere effort to get him to respond, pyaar se would have worked better for me.
Taking a comic route to every situation is an overkill. Well, if ASR didn't respond to that then she has reasons to be unforgiving when the redemption begins.
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sush -- one of my favorite songs -- thanks for sharing!

Yes -- it was a confession -- not sure ODB registered it ! Yes ... he started the note business -- couldn't stand the fact that wifey dear did not want to talk to him... see also that he positioned himself strategically where he could be close to her ( RM is so magical it lets him do that !)... !

Loved the continuity in Khushi from the previous day and the kids-Arnav interaction...it was Barun all the way in that scene I guess... he really must have enjoyed doing it!

Did the story move forward? Nope -- only one more step towards understanding each other I guess... Khushi realizes that the beast and prince are the same ... he realizes that she feels that way...not sure what this will lead to... the base of shared understanding is still too small to stand another MU that I am sure Shyam will create!

Looking forward to "Happily every after" coming soon!