Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vee05

But the 10 year boy read it correctly...

Yes ! Because,Its just like his writing.πŸ˜† remember... Anjali also quote about ASR's writing skill during ASR's voice problem😳 [at Dinning table scene].
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Yes ! Because,Its just like his writing.πŸ˜† remember... Anjali also quote about ASR's writing skill during ASR's voice problem😳 [at Dinning table scene].

Yup I just found it a little odd that for someone who really didnt know how to read or write the language now he is soo fluent...
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I liked what I saw of today's episode! Didnt see all of it, but what I did see was good!

Continuity was good from last week! Now I hope the "Gopi Bahu" stuff HAS a point too! I REALLY hope they dont dress Arnav is those "God Awful" shirts! Kill me now!

Hi DArcyfan

Like you I too have been frustrated with where the show is going and episodes like today are good as standalone.  There is not much to expect in terms of the story nor growth or progression in what ARhi feel fo eac other.

If on Friday they were able to establish that Khushi is hurt and keeping away from Arnie and he on the other hand is missing her it will be well forgotten tomorrow and neither will he apologize nor she will ask for one. Maybe the cvs are keeping it for later.

Whatever the business logic of giving us fillers versus a real story I hope they continue with a sold track which can be low key but please NO OTt comedy. Just does not gel with me.

Just curious do other desi shows also go in hibernation during cricket season or is it just IPK that feels insecure ?
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: premparbat

Hi Sush & everyone

I will start with what I thought...till you or Sari can add the real meat.

The recent trick to enjoy IPK is to keep your expecattions real low and watch the show with real trepidation specially if you have made the mistake of watching a SBB/SSB.  That seems to be working for me as I have been enjoying the show for the last couple of days.

The Cvs are doing well with picking up well versed stories and adapting them to our lovable characters. First it was Heer-Ranja and today it was Disney to the rescue with  Beauty & the beast.  There was a confession of sorts in the first enactment and a second one in today.

I have often complained that I have yet to see Khushi acknowldge her feelings for Arnie. Is she as effected and as in love with him as he. More convincing is required but today was start.  The beauty has always been confused about this beast who rears his head so often.  The screenplay was well adapted to her struggle to  undesrtand this complex man. It was well done.

What was good was that it was wrapped around a light weight comic track with children.  The below 10 helped the above 20 break the ice and play  pass-the-chit  which we as kids played in the classroom.  Both just cannot keep away from each other πŸ˜›

I loved Arnie's interaction with the Nikhil.  He could see a budding deal maker with lets shake hands on getting rid of Harpreet and  keeping the plants as collateral.  Loved his "Oye Sun...I am hungry now..maybe i will start with you .." 

The continuity from last week prevailed. Khushi in my mind should not give in very easily just the way she did not give up her dabba service.  I hope she continues to give him a tough time with the hurt he has given her . Not sure how Gopi Vahu and Hawain shirts help but that is for tomorrow.

Was a good episode though still DO NOT Understand teh layout of the Raizada Mansion...!!!

Have fun ladies.

Funny u should say that,...but i was wondering the same as well...i dont get the raiszada mansion lay out as well...i thought only arnavs room had access to the pool...but now the guest room has it too...arnav room also had a view to la room window...which u dont c when they show his room pool view...

Its quite confusing seems like they change the rooms according to their requirements...lol
-Vee05- thumbnail

Hi DArcyfan

Like you I too have been frustrated with where the show is going and episodes like today are good as standalone.  There is not much to expect in terms of the story nor growth or progression in what ARhi feel fo eac other.

If on Friday they were able to establish that Khushi is hurt and keeping away from Arnie and he on the other hand is missing her it will be well forgotten tomorrow and neither will he apologize nor she will ask for one. Maybe the cvs are keeping it for later.

Whatever the business logic of giving us fillers versus a real story I hope they continue with a sold track which can be low key but please NO OTt comedy. Just does not gel with me.

Just curious do other desi shows also go in hibernation during cricket season or is it just IPK that feels insecure ?

The other shows are doing fairly well actually. New twists and turns on most of the shows that go on in the background. I think IPKKND? has 2 issues/advantages :

1. this is the time they can actually use to kinda clean the story out some and set the stage up for the big reveal.

2. The 8 pm time slot...the good games generally start at this time so its prime time competition and well cricket beats everyone. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vee05 - 12 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sush and fellow forumites!

I liked today's episode in a lukewarm kind of way. Coz I would now think twice before calling this Khushi's confession and not in a million years think there will be anything coming out of it. Have been fooled by the CVs way too many times - be it holi, heer ranjha or many such moments. My cynical mind and often jilted-by-the storyline heart wonders if this will be like the thread left behind by Shyam in arnie's room- had us all excited and then absolutely nothing came of it.

Really liked the play on beauty and the beast to tell what's in Khushi's heart. And arnie's expressions were fabulous as the story unveils and he realizes the prince is not Shyam but ASR himself. Arnav's interaction with the kid was super cute and I must confess the smile that broke out was certainly an aww moment.

What kind of tution class is Khushi running with kids of assorted ages? Couldn't help but laugh when Arnie rolled his eyes in disbelief on being told that the kids were being chauffeured to and fro for this class. And i have to agree with the feeling- this would be unreal in actual life :)

I don't quite like the velvety ensembles Khushi is wearing though the color really suited her. And have to agree about those curtains- have seen them one too many tines now and I am not even good with paying attention to these things.

The last love disguised in a hate letter being intercepted by Anjali was my bedha-garak moment. No good can come out of this me thinks! Why oh why did she have to come in between- I was enjoying the snail mail flow

Rofl also at Arnie's expressions when maami talked about their own kids!!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I liked what I saw of today's episode! Didnt see all of it, but what I did see was good!

Continuity was good from last week! Now I hope the "Gopi Bahu" stuff HAS a point too! I REALLY hope they dont dress Arnav is those "God Awful" shirts! Kill me now!

It was a good episode for the simple fact consistency remained. Normally you wonder why Khushi would be back to acting as if nothing happened after such an intense fight but this time around she has shown is someone who is hurting and isn't ready to forgive and forget so easily. I am glad the CVs are showing more of Khushi's emotions for a change

OMG those shirts were UGLY! I don't mind Khushi irritating Arnav given what he did to her but did she have to mess with his wardrobe? I hope he has a spare shirt somewhere or borrows one of Akash's. The clothes should have been off limits

With the exception of EHMMBH, the other shows I keep track of are dragging with not much progress so I don't think IPKKND is alone here. I am just glad some progress is being made, just hope the consistency continues instead of shifting to mindless tracks.
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vee05

The other shows are doing fairly well actually. New twists and turns on most of the shows that go on in the background. I think IPKKND? has 2 issues/advantages :

1. this is the time they can actually use to kinda clean the story out some and set the stage up for the big reveal.

2. The 8 pm time slot...the good games generally start at this time so its prime time competition and well cricket beats everyone. πŸ˜ƒ

I think this IPL reference in that article is a probably ploy by CVs to keep viewers expecations low...They have just found a legitimate excuse to drag something that they were already planning to drag...IPL or not...They need to bank lots of scenes for Arnies RTR...so theyhave to keep showing this for another 6-8 weeks ...πŸ˜ƒ

Who thinks that if there was no IPL...they would really be moving the story and clearing the MU>>>>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BTW...they really rewrote the beauty and the beast story in this episode..didn't they?    Beastasking the beautyto marry him????Hmm...get your fairy tales straight peeps...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Sush- - 12 years ago
-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplenpink

The last love disguised in a hate letter being intercepted by Anjali was my bedha-garak moment. No good can come out of this me thinks! Why oh why did she have to come in between- I was enjoying the snail mail flow

Hahahahahaha OMG as soon as she got that letter i was like Satyanash!!! Nothing good can come of that woman!!!!

-Vee05- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sush-

I think this IPL reference in that article is a probably ploy by CVs to keep viewers expecations low...They have just found a legitimate excuse to drag something that they were already planning to drag...IPL or not...They need to bank lots of scenes for Arnies RTR...so theyhave to keep showing this for another 6-8 weeks ...πŸ˜ƒ

Who thinks that if there was no IPL...they would really be moving the story and clearing the MU>>>>πŸ˜†

BTW...they really rewrote the beauty and the beast episode in thsi episode..didn't they?πŸ˜ƒ

I agree Lady Universe I dont think they had plans to show anything interesting in the coming weeks anyway...IPL is just a bahana to keep it flowing without really being conclusive. I think they need time to work the new track which is fine. Waited so long with some entertaining episodes il wait a couple of more weeks. I am easy to please really πŸ˜³

I loved the way they incorporated Shaitaan aur Sundari! Kinda corny sounding in hindi but it was really sweet ya! Hai and how appropriate the Shaitaan loves to garden na? πŸ˜†