Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 24

He picks up his mobile phone and puts the recording on. Everyone listens carefully to the recording both AA brothers made by tweaking bits from here and there.

Alisha: wow, that sounds genuine.

Arnav: I know, so without wasting any further time, I am going to call that Shyam now and make him hear what he has been wanting to hear from so long.

Payal: but what if he asks something that is not in the audio?

Aakash: don't worry, we have everything covered. Besides, his mind isn't going to waver from what we have prepared from him.

Payal: I feel sad for anjaliji though. Her heart is going to break.

Arnav moves and puts his hand on payal's shoulder: don't worry payal, this is only going to hurt didi minimally because she trusts him so much that she has changed herself. She accused me and Khushi and told khushi that she would have rather died in the hospital. When di comes to know of this now, her heart will be less broken than if this truth comes out in the far future when she is thinking her family is happy. If I wanted, I could have left house with Khushi and lived somewhere else. And I will do it if di wants this to happen even after shyam's truth comes out, but I want her to know the truth. Bas bahut ho gaya hai!

Payal nods and Akash also agrees.

Alisha: okay, then make the call, beta.

Arnav dials Shyam's number. He doesn't pick up the phone.

Arnav whispers to family: It's going to voicemail.

Aakash: even better, bhai, even better.

Arnav nods. He plays the stored message and leaves the voicemail on Shyam's phone. He then presses 1 to get the notification of when the voicemail is received. The notification comes 15 minutes after the call, when everyone was gathered across the table tensed of thinking whether the call got through or not.

Arnav smiles at seeing the text message appearing on the phone saying "Okay Khushiji, I will be there."

Arnav: Part 3 has been successful of this plan. Now, the next step is to be taken by you Payal.

Payal nods and takes out her phone and calls Shantivan and tells Dadi that Khushi's health is deteriorating and that they all must come here tomorrow.

Dadi conveys the message to everyone in the house. Shyam thinks "This must be Khushiji's plan to get me in the house easily. Her hormones are kicking in definitely. Whatever, I only want to sleep with her so by hook or by crook, I am getting invited for that". He smiles at himself and agrees to go to Lucknow the next day with the family.

Payal puts the phone down.

Payal: all done! Everyone is coming tomorrow, including Shyam.

Arnav: fantastic! We will tell everyone our plan tomorrow afternoon when me, Khushi and Shyam will take a little walk in the garden, when Shyam must be given proof that Khushi still wants him. And the actual plan will be conducted tomorrow night. Fine with everyone?

Alisha, Payal and Akash nod and agree.

Arnav: Okay, then, lets go sleep, we have a very long day ahead of us.

Everyone goes to sleep at Midnight. Arnav enters the room and sees Khushi holding the tiny cute teddy in her hand thinking its Arnavs hand, and sleeping next to a line of cushions that she assumes is Arav's body. Arnav smiles thinking how innocent she is, sleeping like that. He quietly removes the cushions and the teddy and moulds himself in correctly to the position and Khushi squishes in hugging him, and they both quickly fall asleep. Arnav waits for the next day to come, yet fears what it might hold. If their plan goes wrong, he will lose his di forever, and maybe the rest of the family too, however if he doesn't go with the plan, then he will lose his Khushi's khushi and one day or the other, his di will be more unhappy which he didn't want. So, he decides to go forward with the plan. He remembers how he made Khushi call on his own number and leave a voicemail.

Flashback

Arnav: ha! There you go! You spoke! You get punishment now

Khushi: ill take it, its better than staying quiet.

Arnav whispers: Fine, you know what? Call on my number from your phone and seductively say you will be waiting for me in the sheeshmehal tomorrow night, for some romance and candle light dinner, and that you're sorry for everything that happened in the past. You have forgotten everything and you love me, and cant live without me. Can you do it, mrs khushi kumara gupta arnav singh raizada?

Khushi whispers back: I'll do it, mr. governor.

Arnav thinks: thank god to her hormones.

Khushi goes in a side, makes a call, then hangs up.

Flashback ends. 

Arnav smiles and sleeps, waiting for the next day to arrive.

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: malose

i love it =)

You're gonna love it more when you get the next update sooner!!! and guess what it contains them carrying out the plan, so its gonna be awesome for you, i hope 😉
crazy_mishee thumbnail
short 😔 bt no worries here...its brilliant👏
cant wait 2 c wts gnna happn...keepnig mi fingers crossed
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely!!!
loved the way you closed the loophole of Khushi's dare
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...the plan seems to be pretty real...loved it yaar...come on now cant wait or the next update...
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it !.😉. how smart arnav is. can't wait to see shyam face when he realises it is a trick and i feel sorry foe anjali. anyway can't wait for the next update
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏luved it. continue soon. want to see if there plan is sucesful and if anjali too finds out the truth and this time believes arnav and khushi. hope shyam doesnt do anything to harm khushi. looking forward to the next update. continue soon and thx a lot for the pm 👍🏼
yumna.rehman thumbnail
PLZ UPDATE NEXT PART AND SEND IT TO ME
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...

eagerly waiting 2 know wat happens next.

thanks 4 d pm
chamkili03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey it was just loving...pls continue asap..