Fan Fictions

FF: Shaadi ke baad ki Dastaan PART 28 UPDT PG 56 - Page 2

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow! all the chapters have been excellent... just hope that nothing happens to khushi and the baby! looking forward for ur update... update soon! am very excited to read it... please send me PM when u update next! just loved all the chapters! thank you for the wonderful story so far!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ssafiyaa

Back 2 back updates.. readers dream come true!!

Fab update.. Real happy tht khushi is pregnant... nd arnav is so caring.. D diary entry was so cute.. She shud write more stuff like this for d kid...

Anjali is being so blah 🤢 Not liking her attitude 1 bit...!!

Thanks...If she starts writing for the kid, it will become Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai...lol...Anjali will reform

This content was originally posted by: meet.leo.18

😳 wow...both the updates were superb... loved the gud news... but i have a confusion... in part 17 i guess...th caretaker was RP...hw did he became HP...??? 🤔🤣

Thank you :) LOL Just like the show 

This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

I just caught up with this fic and its quite interesting. I wonder how Shyam's truth will come out in front of Anjali.

Yuks

Thanks, I hope you like further updates

This content was originally posted by: GillRK

just read both updates...fab!!!!

awww arshi that wud such a cute name for the little one!!!!!!!

i hope anjali kicks shayam out soon!!!! and i hope khushis pregnancy is ok :)

cant wait to read more thank you :)

Thanksss :) She will soon do this dont worry
pkaur92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nimmy996

Congrats for ur new thread..

Ur updates were fantastic..

Arnav is really a gud husband..
It was soo cute..
I have no words to describe how gud i felt reading ur update!!😊

But Anjali??
She is too jealous..may be because her husband does not love her and the baby but Khushi n her baby recieves it frm her CHOTTE!!

Will the complications lead to death during delivery?(i think u wont make it a sad endin...so BYE BYE to dat thought.)
Sometimes i think so much...thats y such things r cuming to ma mind..
But still am happy for ARSHI!!

Thanksss, thats such a beautiful comment, i felt really good reading your comment
Dont worry, Anjali is just going through a phase and her hormones are making it harder for her now lol
No they wont, I assure you, no one will die in my fan fin except for Shyam(or disappear) LOL

pkaur92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arul01

wow! all the chapters have been excellent... just hope that nothing happens to khushi and the baby! looking forward for ur update... update soon! am very excited to read it... please send me PM when u update next! just loved all the chapters! thank you for the wonderful story so far!

Thanks for the comment, I hope you like further updates
pkaur92 thumbnail

Part 21

Arnav: okay, thank you.

He hangs up the phone. He still remembers what doctor had told him about Khushi's pregnancy being complicated if not enough care was taken of her. They had come to enjoy honeymoon here and were both having to do this on themselves, without di and his mum. He remembered how Khushi had cried after the doctor left hugging the photograph of his parents. How she keps apologising to her parents and his parents about the irresponsible actions she had taken.

He looks at Khushi sleeping peacefully through the balcony door. It was 2AM and he was on the phone to his masi who agreed to help Khushi through her pregnancy. She was coming over tomorrow and would stay with Khushi-Arnav while they stayed here in Lucknow as she refused to go with them to Delhi where everyone was.

He goes in caresses Khushi's hair in response to which she turns and hugs his hand, and smiles. Arnav kisses her forehead, and sleeps hugging her.

They both wake up, get ready, and Khushi goes down the stairs when suddenly she hears "STOP". She jerks to a stop, and comes Arnav from behind who holds her. They both see a lady-in-40s dressed in a beige colored kurti top with red embroidery and a  pair of dark blue denim jeans sitting on the sofa. Her hair in a ponytail and some bangles on her wrists.

Khushi: who is this, arnavji?

Arnav: Masi. She is here to help you through the pregnancy since we cant go back until Payash are here. So she will help you learn everything about pregnancy until we are here.

Masi: Khushi bitiya right? Bitiya, walk slowly, and steadily. You can slip easily on the stairs if you walk without looking and in fast pace.

Khushi first scared of her now smiles at her: okay masiji.

Khushi whispers to Arnav: she looks so young.

Arnav: yeah

Arnav and Khushi both greet Masi. She gets emotional on seeing Arnav and Khushi because she had not met them after the big conflict that happened between the families and seeing Arnav this grown up, and now his wife, and now her naati, she was more than happy seeing Khushi.

Khushi starts to bend to touch her feet but she stops her.

Alisha: No beta, don't bend. From now on, no bending and all that. Its not good for the health.

Khushi nods and agrees. Khushi goes to get water for Alisha Masi, and then they all sit and talk till afternoon, when they all have lunch. Alisha gets special food made for Khushi with low oil and salt concentration. Khushi-Arnav really like Alisha and all her caring attitude towards Khushi.

It comes to the end of the week when Payash come back from the resort and meet Alisha masi, and Alisha takes the mick our of Payash by saying "Now its your turn to make Arshi Masi-Masad and Taya-Tayi". Payal feels shy and Akash hugs her shyly. They all enjoy the time that evening, playing card games and enjoying dinner. Then Alisha indicates Arnav to go make Khushi sleep so they all can plan what to do about the Shyam situation. Arnav agrees and goes makes Khushi asleep, then comes back.

Alisha: Is she asleep?

Arnav: yes masi.

Alisha: good. Payaash we were waiting for your arrival because now we need to think of a plan to get rid of this dog-jeeja of yours. What should we do?

Payal: I could talk my parents into telling the truth.

Akash: no Payal, they wont agree, because they care too much about you. Besides if di didn't believe Bhai, then why would she believe your family.

Alisha: that's right. We need to come up with a more cunning plan than this.

Arnav: I've got it. Shyam loves Khushi right? Then we'll give him Khushi for a night.

Akash-Payal-Masi: WHAT?!

Arnav: Believe me! He deserves this!!! And Khushi is the only way we can do this.

Masi: But you do know that the doctor has told that Khushi shouldn't suffer from any stress.

Arnav: Masi, don't worry, I wont even let her get harmed. But Shyam should know that Khushi is his for one night. He'll go crazy with love.

All talk about the plan and finalise it to execute it 2 days from then to prepare for it.Then they all head back to their rooms to sleep.

Payash enter their room worried about Khushi and their plan affecting it. Payal stresses out a lot and Akash squeezes her hands and hug her tightly. They both remember their moments spent at the resort and smile. Akash holds her hands and leads her to the bed where he makes her sit, and then kisses her on the cheek. Then he reassures her that nothing will happen to anyone. They both kiss and then Payash automatically know it's the right moment. They both had been waiting for 2 months now, and they hadn't felt comfortable with each other as of yet. But now, love had trust with it. The trust is always the binding product which binds two people. Love makes people yearn for each other, whereas Trust makes two people bind. And that's what they both shared that night ' a night filled with love, passion and trust in each other.

Arnav entered the room and saw Khushi asleep under the duvet. She had been trying to sleep, but as she always slept with Arnavs arms around her, she had problems sleeping, so she kept tossing and turning. Arnav quickly moved in the bed, kept her head on his arm, and she slept peacefully. He kept looking at her and thinking about the plan. No, it must be done! Rather than stress everyday, it should get over and done with for once and all! Yes! He pecks her on the forhead and sleeps.

Alisha walks into her bedroom and sees her di and jeeja's photo. She cries near them telling them how much everyone misses them, especially khushi-arnav. And if her di had been here then she could help hem out better than herself. She feels their presence, and she asks for her blessings, and then sleeps for the next day to progress with the plan.

They all wake up the next morning, get dressed, have breakfast and plan to go out because khushi had been complaining all last week she wanted to go shopping. So, masi agreed and they all go out.

Payash, Arshi, and Alisha all go out, and Arnav says he will drive. They all sit in his car and he takes them for a long drive. Khushi opens her window and enjoys the fresh air.

Khushi: Thank DM. you guys let me out of the house. It had been a whole week! I had forgotten how refreshing this air was.

They all laugh at her remarks. They all reach the private picnic place, and Arnav opens the door of Khushi and everyone comes out and WOWS looking at the place. The white sparkly marquee, the mats on the fresh green grass, and space in the middle to put picnic baskets. Payash move the picnic baskets and everyone sits around on their mats. The hills were visible and the nice fresh water could be smelt. Everyone loved the whole scenery and thanked Arnav for this surprise. Khushi, while sitting down, holds Arnavs hands and kisses him on the cheek which makes him blush, and he gets surprised because Khushi was the one who always opposed PDA, now she was initiating it. Arnav thinking "maybe its just the hormones". He looks around to see Payash and Alisha checking out the scenery still. Khushi opens the picnic baskets, and quickly takes out a sandwich ad starts munching. Everyone smiles at seeing her like this. She suddenly stops.

Khushi: This is so bland. I need some achaar.

Alisha: But I didn't think we would nee achaar with sandwiches.

Payal: don't worry masiji, I packed some.

Khushi: thanks diii

Payal puts achaar in Khushis plate and she bites one sandwich bite and then one achaar bite.

Arnav thinks "Crazy" and laughs at his wife eating it so cutely!

Akash: Bhai, we should play a game. How about truth and dare?

Khushi screams: Yay, I love that game. Di you remember we used to play that game so much when we were young. YAY YAY YAY

Everyone laughs at Khushi's excitement and they all start to play the game.

---------

so how was it? do let me know or post ur comments 

xoxo

Edited by pkaur92 - 12 years ago
Arshi_lovergal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yip-pee I'm first🥳

Brilliant chapter Khushi aur Arnav ki would be ma aur papa hone ki khush Khabri main virtual ladoo aur jalebi hojaye 

Aww😍 Princess Arshi Singh Raizada(haha guess her initial will be ASR too or maybe its Arshi Kumar Gupta Singh Raizada(AKGSR))

Don't forget to pm me 
Edited by Arshi_lovergal - 12 years ago
pkaur92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshi_lovergal

Did I manage to comment first this time?

YES 😆
Mahnoorkhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice up date. waiting for next.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, She Can't Sleep Without Him Being Near Her :) 😍 Whats Their Plan ?! & They Will Not Tell Khushi ?! Hope Khushi & Baby Are Protected From Shyam . 
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love it
tank for the pm